2

The two exchanged phone numbers and SpongeBob went back to work while Taehyung sat there dreaming about him. He just couldn't get his mind off of him. The eyes, the holes, everything was just so perfect.

Taehyung eventually left the restaurant happily. He went back to his dorm where him and his best friends all lived together.

"TAEHYUNG!!1!!1!" one of them shouted as Tae walked in the door. "jiMIN STOLE MY BANANA MILK!!11!!!!!1!"

"Calm your tits Jungkook" Tae said, taking the banana milk from Jimin with ease and holding it in the air away from him.

"Ah, fuck you and your tallness." Jimin said, pouting as Tae handed Jungkook his banana milk.

"ugh shut up" Yoongi said laying on the sofa. Namjoon walked in the room. "So, Tae, how did your 'krabby patty' taste?"

"Delicious, and I met someone sexy there-"

"aM I NOT SEXY ENOUGH FOR yoU?" Jimin shouted.

"I will inhale your unborn fetus if you dont shut uP." Taehyung said. "Anygays, I got his number, yeet."

"Wow, okay then." Namjoon said, concerned for both Taehyung and Jimin's mental health. "What does he look like?"

"He's yellow-"

"That's racist."

"caN yOu sHuT uP-" Tae yelled back at Jimin. Taehyung then showed Jimin a photo he got of the guy.

"wow okay he really be yellow" Jimin said. "what does his fAcE look like thouGh-"

"lemme see if I can google him." Taehyung then pulled out his phone and searched. He was surprised to find that there was photos of him all over the internet. He showed Jimin one photo he found.

"oh my god you werent lying when you said he sexy" jimin said looking at the photo with wide eyes

"yep" tae said, taking his phone back and noticing an unread text from an unknown number.

800-666-4321: heY SEXY

please, tae and spongebob would be such a cute couple ngl