7

namjoon finally stood up from the couch. "alright, fucking stop!"

hoseok and taehyung stop dead in their tracks, staring at namjoon, the others looking up at him from the couch, astonished he had actually yelled. "okay, what is it with you two?? why dont you both explain each other's sides of the story??"

hoseok rolls his eyes, before throwing spongebob's detached arm behind him as he sat on the couch next to jin, taehyung sitting between jimin and jungkook.

"i've been engaged to the sponge for months now! and this whore is trying to take him from me!!" hoseok yelled like a whiny little kid.

"he came onto me so that makes him mine now!" taehyung yelled back in the same childish voice.

namjoon stepped in, "uh the fact y'all are fighting over that sponge is depressing to be honest-"

"whatever he's my sponge" hoseok said pouting. 

"....wait where's yoongi-" taehyung said questioningly.

-

aha meanwhile in the hallway outside the apartment-

"drop the horse and take the alien"

"i- what if the horse goes and tries to take me back from the alien?-"

"eh i'll keep that pretty boy busy"

"o h   o k -"

-

"uh i think yoongi went in the hallway" jimin stated right before the blonde boy and sponge entered

"ight we settled out how everythings gonna go" yoongi said.

"tae you're mine now, hoseok go with blondie" the sponge said plopping himself down on the couch next to tae.

hoseok was about to start shouting before he looked up at yoongi, eyes widening. "oh- yknow what im not gonna complain-" hoseok said before leading yoongi by the hand out the apartment.

"..... so tae hooked up with a sponge, the sponge's fiance came and started fighting with him, then the sponge decided to take tae and give away his fiance to yoongi. okay, that's normal." jungkook said before taking a gulp of his banana milk

and then the sponge and taehyung made out. but there was still something in the air. the hatred between jin and the sponge.

a/n

yeah sorry yall i haven't been updating bc life is gay- anw considering this whole quarantine thing you might be getting more chapters who knows, anw vote pls before i come for your kneecaps ight tyvm