Chapter 1 : The Name's Y/n

Nighttime. It is nighttime in the kingdom of Vale. Right now, you can do many things here during the night in this kingdom. You can have a drink in a bar called Junior's, you can check the beautiful city lights at the top of the CCT Tower or you can shop in one of many shops here at Vale like 'From Dust Till Dawn' and 'Tukson's Book Trade'. But, what Vale is most famous for is that it's the home of one of the most prestigious Academies in all of Remnant.

   Beacon Academy. Run by the legendary Headmaster, Professor Ozpin, only the best of the best can enroll into this prestigious Academy and graduate into a future Huntsman or Huntress. They can learn everything from how to use your weapon, botany for medical plants, Grimm studies, battle classes, they will teach them everything they need to be a Huntsman or Huntress for the ladies.

   Yessir, Vale has many places to see during the night but there is one place that is hidden in the shadows of Vale. A place where no even the locals knew it existed. Only a handful of people knew that this old building exist. An old, run-down looking salon in the middle of a clearing in the forest. Also, to the readers, it ain't the salon that you go and cut your damn hair but the place that you see in cowboy movies.

   Many people stayed away from the area due to rumors saying that something dangerous was living in that area. Of course, to the locals, it might be a Grimm but they were dead wrong. Yes, there's something dangerous living in that area but it ain't a Grimm since the place is actually Grimm free. It's a person. A man, if you will. A Bounty Huntsmen who's name and weapon of choice strikes fear into the hearts of evildoers, scum and any categories in between. That man's name...

  ...Is Revolver Shalashaska. He is ruthless on his hunts. He is the Grim Reaper's Agent of Death. He is the definition of the word 'badass'. The man has a few secrets. One of them being so secretive, he'll kill anyone who isn't a good guy with a freaking bendy straw if they knew of this information.

   He was said that to have no weaknesses. No family and loved ones to be used as a leverage against him. That's where they're wrong. We're about to meet his sole family member who is just as badass as him. In this chapter, we're about to meet the current owner of the mentioned salon. We're about to meet...

...Revolver Shalashaska's nephew. And soon, the young boy's destiny will intertwine along with four others on this cold, silent night.

Present Time-

Yang: "*whispering* Alright, the coast is clear. Let's go."

   After escaping from their 'parents' with the help of a dusty, old crow, Ruby and Yang finally arrived at Vale. Naturally, they tried to find the place that Qrow mentioned but with the blanket of darkness and the fact that they were in an unknown place, they couldn't find it no matter how much they tried.

Yang: "Rats! Where is that place!?

Ruby: "Yang, I'm tired. Not to mention that you didn't ate much. Maybe we should take a break."

Yang: "Not yet, sis. 'They' might still be here look for us. Remember what Uncle Qrow said. We've got to stick together and stay in the shadows. That means we've got to keep moving."

Ruby: "*dejected* Alright..."

   Yang noticed the sad tone in Ruby's voice and quickly hugged her while gently patting her head.

Yang: "Hey, it's okay. Uncle Qrow is tough. He'll be fine. Right now, we've got to find that salon he was talking about. After that, we'll take a break. Okay?"

   Ruby looked at her sister and nodded. Yang then carried Ruby on her back and was running straight from corner to corner, not wanting anyone to see them. She couldn't trust anyone. She may be young but she's not stupid. Who knows what will the adults would do to two young girls like Ruby and Yang? Suddenly, it started raining and the sisters had no choice but to find shelter in the rain.