Chapter 5: Leaving A Lasting Impression

Y/n: "This is fucking ridiculous!!"

   After the meeting with Ozpin, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang and an extremely reluctant Y/n had returned to 'The Sanctuary' to pack their things. After a good night's rest and a new morning approaches, the quintet were now at the docking bay along with a lot of teenagers, presumably freshmen like them, waiting for a Airship to pick them up. Although they love their current life, the thought of going to school like a normal teenager was more than enough to excite them. Y/n...didn't exactly share that sentiment as he was still being grumpy since yesterday.

Weiss: "Come on, my love. Why are you still upset? We're actually going to Beacon Academy! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for all of us!"

Y/n: "Easy for you to say, Snowflake! It's not like any of you were forced to go because your fucki-"

Ruby: "No swearing!"

Y/n: "Not now, Rubes! *clears his throat* As I was saying, it's not like you're forced to go because your own stinking uncle sold you out as a way to pay back a favor he owed to the Green Wizard! *sarcastic tone* No way that shit would actually happen. It's like a one in a million chance. *serious tone* Oh, wait, it did. To freaking me!!"

Blake: "Technically, you still had to go nonetheless since you need to actually be a Huntsman to legally hunt bounties."

Y/n: "Don't remind me... I still don't know how the Hell did I not know that. Like, honestly. You think I would have heard about this. *looks at the Author/Writer* You have something to do with this, don't you?"

  Uh.... Maybe?

Y/n: "Fuck you, Author/Writer-kun. Fuck. You."

Yang: "To be honest, I kinda agree with Y/n on this. Why would Uncle Rei used Y/n to pay his own favor to Ozpin? Especially if the payment was him going to Beacon? Aren't there other ways to pay someone back for a favor?"

   The gang was soon deep in thought when they heard Yang's explanation. She was right. Why would Revolver would do something like this to pay Ozpin back on a simple favor? If you think about it properly, it's way too bizarre. Paying back a favor via sending your own ward to an Academy? That's not exactly a normal way to pay off favors. While the rest were deep in thought, the first to spoke up was Ruby.

Ruby: "Maybe there wasn't a favor at all. Maybe, they needed some type of reason to brought Y/n and all of us to Beacon so as we study and train, we would fight or put a wrench in the plans of some evil force that's conspiring to destroy humanity in the shadows."

    In response to Ruby's claim, the rest immediately gave her a look as if she was a purple monkey.

Weiss: "...Ruby? You really need to lay off on the comics you're reading. 'Cause that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard."

Ruby: "Hey! It could happen!"

Weiss: "*sarcastic* Yeah, sure. And elephants would become pink, would magically grow wings out of their their backs which they use to fly and they can spout out root beer from their trunks. Oh, and all the fish in the world are suddenly made from chocolate. Yeah, I bet that could happen."

Ruby: "*starry-eyed* Really!?"

Weiss: "*serious tone* No."

Random person: "Hey, look. The Airships are here."

    The rest of the gang looked up and a small fleet of flying ships were spotted in the sky. They were black and white in color, with each ship having two pairs of jet wings by the sides. These were...