Abience - Part 1

He is just staring at the old man who sitting on the jade throne with closed eyes silently

He is just staring at the old man who sitting on the jade throne with closed eyes silently. His forehead furrowing as he trying concentrate the get the hint of his bride 'vision'. He actually doubted if this old man method was trustable. He is not into this kind of superstitious things.

If not because of his mother, he will not sitting there attending the so-called an augury of his future bride. Recently, his mother making such a fuss about his partner, she keep bugging him with numerous potential candidates who coming from famous noble family. He couldn't care less, beside he is busying himself with army training and literature learning.

That's supposed the most important skills for crown prince not a wife, at least yet. He don't want to think about it at the moment and he insisted to marry to someone who he loved not by arranged marriage.

They are call him green-blood prince because of stoic facade that he wears around. He is an ace general lead his army, very fierce on battlefield, not tolerate any wrongdoings under his radar, a righteous person. He is perfect as a crown prince but lack of love life - as they said. He believe on soulmate, someone is made only for him but yet, he didn't find it that person.

"Hmm...she is very interesting one. Very smart and witty one, the wild spirit but with a soft heart, the mischievous, the untamed one, easy to love but hard to get. She is worthy for your love, the keeper of your happiness.

She is like a moon, bright and beautiful but part of her always hidden away, the right person only can get her full loveliness..."

He trying to stop his eyes from rolling hard. The old man open his eyes and staring at him sharply but its never shake him at all. He is warrior for godsake, that stares will not kill him easily.

"He is the strong soul, the fire. She is the wild one, the fish in calm water - hard catch. You will have the hard time with this one, young prince but its will worthy enough for your thousand years. She is the only one can control the flames in your heart, the pillar of your strength, the owner of your soul, the weakness of yours. She is the one will make you felt the hell and heaven at the same time. Be ready."

He be still, just listening the talisman rumbling endlessly.

"Ah, she is near to you but you can't see it yet. Maybe soon. Your majesty, you no need to worry. If the prince can tamed her, the prince already in good hand. Their combination soul will be sparkling the whole town."

His mother just squeezing his hand with big smiles, he just nodded to ensure her while he actually didn't even care with that prophecy.

***

"Ah-choo!!!" she sneezing few times since earlier.

"Aiyaa...who is the one mentioning you name huh, Yue?" Jiaqi nudging her softly, she just shrugged casually before focusing back to her book.