intro

hello, my name is (yn) (yln).
and i'm one of the most skilled assasins of all time.
i am known all around the globe as the winter widow, you can guess how i got that name.
when i was kidnapped by hydra when i was 1 year old, they saw something in me that made them re-open the black widow program.

when i was five i went on my first mission.
i needed to kill a man who had found the formula for the super soldier serum.
when i was done i needed to steal the serum and bring it to hydra.
they werenso impressed that they gave me the privelage of getting the serum.

i'm also a mythical creature known as a hybrid.
this is my biggest secret.
the only people that know, are the other hybrids i have known in my life.
i someone else knew, my entire life and so many others could be in danger.

when i was eight i finished my black widow training and they put me
in the winter soldier program.
and boom, the winter widow was born.
278 confermed kills.
it was a mistery to the goverment how i did it.
but when i was 14 something happened that forcet me to run away from hydra, together with three friends.

now there's another thing,
i didn't kill for free.
everytime i needed to kill someone, i asked a bounty.
that's how i became the richest bountyhunter of hydra.
when i ran away i put my money on a private account and bought an appartment in manhattan.

i've been living there for 3 years and no-one has even noticed me.
i'm going to midtown tech and when i'm not in school i still hunt bountys.
just not for hydra.
i've been keeping under the radar for a long time, but i know that one day i'll be found.
i have a mission to steal from the avengers.
i have a feeling that my identity will no longer be a secret after that.

boom new story
told you it wouldn't take long
i hope i will be able to write this evening but i can't promise anything
hope you like it so far
love you all❤️
miss geeky