collecting the troupes

steve's p.o.v.

we get back to the palace and settle down on the couch.
'we trust you that you use your powers good, but you need to tell us everything about yourself and how you got your powers.' i tell her.
she sighes and gets of the couch.
we moves her hand and an illusion starts to form.
'hundreds of years ago, the
gods decided that they would create a human kind with extraordinary powers to find peace between the realms.' she stops and swallows.'

'the other realms thought it wasn't fair that the hybrids got all the power and they got almost nothing. so they went on a killing spree to kill all the hybrids. a few hybrids fled to earth, but even there they were
found and killed.' it looked like she was going to trow up or something because she looked so pail.

'eum, from what the stone keeper said, i assume many of them escaped and found a new life but that's none of my business i guess.'
she also look mad.
'where was i, oh ya, hybrids have different categories that categorize powers, they are also mixed up with telepathy, flying, etc.
i'm a hybrid kind only known from legends and old storys.
a hybrid born out of' she stopped.
'it isn't that important really.'

'(yn), (yn), (yn), you said you would tell them the truth.' a voice came from behind her.

(yn) p.o.v.

i would recognise that voice anywhere.
'came to see me lucifer.' i say not looking at him.
all the avengers looked really confused.
'you need to tell them everything, otherwise i'll tell them.' lucifers says.
i turn around and he steps out of the shadows.
i sigh knowing he's not lying.

'i'm a hybrid known as dark hybrid, a hybrid born out of all the hate and chaos in the world.' everyone looked shocked. i continue.
'i was born to rule next to lucifer morningstar, but not in hell.
rule next to him as a help i other realms, 'cause he can't leave hell just like that.' they all looked horrified.
'so you're telling us you are actually the queen of hell.' sam says.

'princess not queen.' i say.
my dad had a blank look on his face.
'dad are you okay?' i ask him.
'i'm fine, just a bit shocked your mother never told me anything about this.' i nod.
'(yn) that was actually not why i cale to talk to you.' lucifer says.
i look at him confused.

'for the last few months there have been hundreds of children and teens coming to the gates of hell saying they were killed while participating in a hydra experiment.' my eyes widen.
'they are using out blood again.' i say softly.
'but there is even worse news, they say there are thousand of kids who did survive.' shitter the shit shit shit.
'they're making an army.' i say.

before i could say another word the ground starts to tremble and an explosion gos of at the border.
'they didn't wait to come i think.' i say.
'don't worry i already told my troupes to stand by.' lucifer says.
'so did i.' t'challa says.
i nod. i look at the avengers.
'will you fight with me.' i ask.
they all nod.

'well i think it's time i call my troupes then.' they all look a bit confused.
i push a button on my necklace and HELEN appears.
'HELEN gatter the troupes please.' i tell her.
'yes miss (ln)' she says.
'it's miss rogers now.' i look at my dad and smile.
not even 25 seconds later a portal appears in the air and Bente drops on her feet.

'haaaay' i run to her and hug her.
i look at the avengers who look stunned.
'this is Bente one of the friends who escaped with me three years ago.'
they all wave at her but still look confused.
'where are the boys.' not even a second later we hear screams coming from the portal and Aitor and Aldo fall out of the portal.

'man i didn't mis the portal at all.' Aitor says.
we run to them and help them on their feet.
'sup.' Aitor says.
' you haven't seen us in three years and you start with 'sup'?' Bente says annoyed.
we look at each other and burst out laughing.

we group hug and laugh.
when we leg go of each other Aitor yells
'the death squad is back baby.' and we laugh even harder.
maybe the last laugh we will have together.

heeeellllooooo people
the names of the kids in this storys are names of kids in my grade
they all approved  of me using their names in the storys
i live in belgium so the names are pronounced different
hope you like this chapter
love you all❤️
miss geeky