Chapter 20

Jacob

As I stand in the doorway of Lila's small closet I feel my dick practically spring up at the sight in front of me.

She's in a black bra and a electric blue lace thong, this girl just keeps getting better and better. Her thick creamy thighs make me want to kiss every inch of her and the way her breasts rise and fall from her breathing takes me through the roof.

"Wow." I whisper and she flushes a deep red, it reaches all the way down to her full breasts and I can't help my eyes trailing her body.

"Stop staring at me." She chokes out and I look into her deep brown eyes.

She's so fucking gorgeous. I want to eat her up and never let her go, ever. Everything about her makes me feel strange, unknown feelings but I can't help but love them.

They make me feel alive.

SHE makes me feel alive.

I step forward and she takes a step back, her eyes never leave mine and a small smirk appears on her lips.

Fuck those lips.

I could kiss them for hours, the thought of them wrapped around my cock makes me feel uncomfortably hard and I make it to in front of her without busting through my jeans.

I place my hand on the base of her neck and she breathes in deeply. Her eyes hold longing and I trail my hands down and over her body.

She moans as I squeeze her breasts slightly before regaining herself. She brushes my hands off and grins up at me, that grin right there makes me want to fuck her till she can't walk or think right.

"Your so gorgeous Lila." I whisper and she sucks in a breath, I bring my lips to hers and she kisses me back without hesitation.

She's really broken, I know that, but so am I. She makes me want to be good, she makes me want to change my whorey ways all for her. She bites my bottom lip slightly and I grip her hips, I slip my tongue into her mouth and she shudders as I palm her ass.

I pull my lips from hers and grin wide knowing exactly what I want to see, I spin her around and admire her absolutely huge and perfect ass.

That has got to be the best ass I've ever seen and trust me, I've seen plenty. I've seen and been with heaps of girls, but none of them are like Lila. Not a single one can get me hard just with a smile or make me worry about their eating habits.

Hell I get scared when she's in the shower for too long, I make up scenarios in my head. Horrible, horrible scenarios and they always leave me scared shitless for her.

Making each time I see Lila's gorgeous face fucking better then the last.

I watch as she reaches to unclip her black bra, I intervene and do it for her. She lets it fall to the floor and turns back to me, her round perky breasts stare at me and her nipples harden under my gaze.

Holy shit. What is she doing to me?

I kiss her again and then kiss down to her dusty pink nipples, I take the left one in my mouth and she leans back against the wall of her closet.

I nip at it and she gasps before threading her fingers through my hair.

"Oh Jake." Her moans fill the small closet and I smile against her skin, I take the other in between my fingers and pinch it lightly.

God she tastes heavenly.

I remember tasting her juices from my fingers and I have to taste her fully. I have to feel her unravel beneath me.