Chapter 23

Jacobs POV

I wrap my arms around her and just feeling her skin makes me hard. I press my lips onto her and slide my tongue over her bottom lip, my dick grows and I groan lightly. 

I bite her lip and she gasps as I slip my tongue into her mouth. She pulls me close and I skip between her legs, my hard dripping dick presses against her thigh.

Lila tugs on my hair before reaching down for my cock. I moan as she strokes me slowly, her lips are on mine and she moans when I do making me want her.

I slip near her entrance and she gasps.

"Oh fuck." She moans with a smile and I press into her all the way. She cries out and I slip out of her before grinding back in harshly, her eyes  squeeze closed and I smile down.

"Are you ok?" I ask and she smiles nodding.

"Yeah... I'm just a little sore, can you be gentle?" She grins and I nod my head. She's going to love this.

I slide in her and roll my hips slightly before gliding out of her, I groan as she scratches my back. I press all the way into her and she moans.

"J-Jake." Her voice is quiet and out of breath. I grin and roll my hips into her. She arches her back and stares into my eyes

I feel my body jerk and I moan placing a kiss on her lips, her legs begin to shake and I grin feeling my dick pulse inside of her.

Her moans grow louder and I feel myself nearly tip over the edge.

"A-Are you close Lila?" I question in between strokes and she nods, I grin and fasten slightly feeling her shake beneath me. I spirt into her and she moans as I continue to roll into her.

"J-Jake!" She screams and I groan. Fucking hell shes gorgeous.

I slip out of her kissing her forehead. Lila pants heavily and she closes her eyes again, I roll off her and grin to myself.

I can't believe I got her.

She's mine.

"Oh my god." She whispers to herself and I chuckle wrapping her in my arms again.

"Good princess?" I ask and she giggles making me hard again. Great.

How does that even work? I just came?

"Yeah..." She whispers and I kiss her forehead before she relaxes against me. "I'm tired again." She whines and I laugh.

"Go to sleep baby, I'll see you later. I've got to head to school." I mumble and she nods.

I get up and grab a towel from her little clothes pile and wrap it around my naked waist. I glance over at her body wrapped in the white doona and smile wide.

I got the girl.

*******

I walk through the doors of hell and Blake strides towards me. I groan to myself and wish I was back in bed with Lila.

"Why you so late mr Jackson?" He laughs and pats me on the back. I grin but shake my head, no need to make Lila hate me after the best fuck of my life time.

God she's so perfect.

"Tired after that stupid fight at the rally last night man." I roll my eyes as we walk into school.

"Right right." He chuckles and we waltz into maths, I slump down in my seat and our teacher strides in with a scowl.

I roll my eyes and slouch back. Blonde hair flips my way and I groan to myself before turning my head to see... Brittany? No Breeana?