Chapter 3: First day on the job

Zoey's Pov 💗

I woke up on a bed my head was pounding and my body felt dehydrated. "Where am I?" I asked my brother who was making out with the same girl. He pulled away and said"You are at the hotel suite that the boss gave us to keep"

"Can I have some water please?"
"Sure are you feeling better"
"Yes I am and Who are you?"
"I am Stacy, Tyler's friend"
"You mean girlfriend" I said and she blushed and her face turned red immediately. So did Tyler who was standing behind her with the glass of water.

"Yes you are my girlfriend"
"Is she feeling better now" the same handsome guy said coming out of the other room.
"Yes I am feeling better may I ask who are you."
"I am some one important"
"If you were then I would know who you are"
"Um sis this is Mr....." he was interrupted when Mr Handsome cleared his throat.

Allen's Pov💎

Just looking at her lifeless body made me want to kill myself . I don't know why the fuck I made her go on the plane, I should have known that she was afraid of planes . I going to try everything I have to do make her love me.

I got a call from Luke my assistant in My clan.
"Sir Luna has got a job at your company and she arrived two minute ago but someone kidnapped her. That brave person is someone from Edges Clan. "
"Track down the kidnapped with super sniff and then collect her and car her to the main house make sure the place is surrounded with our strong men"
"Yes sir"

This person is really brave to kidnap my Luna. I thought breaking the phone which I had in my hand. I got up and went to for a run shifting in to my form.

I smelt a familiar scent and started to follow it and realised that I ended up at a warehouse. I shifted back and walked into the warehouse.
I saw two men guarding the outside. I pulled out my gun and fast run I shot both of them in the head. I walked into the room they were guarding and then I saw a guy with a gun pointing at My Luna. The guy was Edges my enemy.

"Where is your mate now huh you are finally mine after so long God dammit you are so beautiful."
"Mmmmm" she said and he took the handkerchief off her mouth.

"Please u don't have and money spare me "
"You are so innocent Zoey"
"You know my name"

"Let her go now Edges"
"Why must I?"

I smirked and shook my head he knew the signal and he put the cloth over her mouth and her eyes.

I ran and decided to kill him but Luke came in time and collected him. I picked up Zoey and ran to the head building of our company dropping her at her brother's office.

I haven't written in a long time and I am sorry for that.

Vote
Comment
Follow

Love ya