Chapter 7: Alpha

Zoey's Pov 

I woke feeling a few pairs of tiny feet running all over me. I opened my eyes and squinted to see who it was and saw two little kids chuckling and jumping. There were many of them but they were either on the ground playing with other kids or playing with their mothers. There was one little boy in the corner staring at me and drawing it with some broken pencils thrown by one of the kids. 

'Off now' Mr meanie yelled at the kids and they obeyed running to their parent.

'I am sorry Alpha they are just silly kids' 

'It's okay they can play'

'I don't want them to hurt you' 

'They won't' I got up and played with them telling them stories. I was about to call the little boy but I couldn't find him.

'What's is wrong Luna' a kid asked after seeing me space out and then the rest of kids agreed feeling worried for me.

'Where is the little boy that was drawing there' they pointed at the door which had one of the mothers pushing him through the door. 

'Stop don't kick him out' I got up and when to him.I smiled at him and he just looked down. I raised his chin up. I collected hiss old, destroyed drawing book and saw that he drew some trees and wolfs but the last five pictures made me want to cry and I did. 

'Don't cry Luna' 

'Why is she crying? Did you hurt her?' Mr Meanie said yelling at the little boy about to hit him. But I stood in front of him shielding him. They all looked at me with a question on their face.

'I'm crying that you people are so cruel his parents abandoned him and instead of showing him that he is wanted you abandoned him too. Especially you Mr Meanie. I expected better from all of you. You have all disappointed me.' they went on their knees begging for me to forgive them. While Mr Meanie stared at the little boy with anger in his face. 

'Get up and get out' they nodded and left. 

'No stay' 

'Luna do not test me'

'Why shouldn't I Alpha. What are you going to kill me' 

'Luna' He yelled and I swore everything shook in the room. 

'Please do not hurt these people or this little boy and if you do I would never forgive you.Just don't please.' he clenched his jaw and sighed. Nodding while holding his nose bridge. I picked up the little boy and his book and carrying him to the counter. I wiped his dirt filled face then exposed his adorable face. I pinched his cheeks and rubbed our nose together. I felt two strong arms grab my waist. The owner of the arms rested his head in the crook of my neck he placed a kiss on my neck and then turned me around.

'You are great with kids. Means ours would love you'

'Kids?' I just chuckled and sighed shaking my head. His gigantic arms held my face straight as he placed a kissed my lips. 

Allen's Pov

Seeing her play with that orphan who was abandoned by us just ripped me into pieces knowing that I was so cruel to him. 

'Yes kids. We will have our own that will run around in our house' 

'Then before we have kids you should try and give me a reason to be happy here and not be concerned about which day you will take your anger out on me' 

'I would never baby' 

'You just did a couple of hours ago' she undid my arms and started to make a grilled cheese sandwich for her and the little boy. 

For the rest of the day she ignored me and slept in the couch hugging the little boy in arms. I carried her to the bed and stayed up all night staring at her say how much she missed Tyler and would forgive him for yelling at her if he would take her home. 

Well that was sad and intense but I hope you liked it and here is my question for today. Oh and feel free to ask me questions.

What is your biggest regret?

Mine is not being brave enough to face people that think highly of themselves. But now i am a badass so if they try to I'll just shoot them down. 

Vote

Comment 

Love ya