Chapter 6: Can't we take it slow

Zoey's Pov 

 A little itsy bit of  maturity  

I woke up with mister meanie had his arms around my waist and his head between my legs resting on my ass. I tried to get up but do you see his arms he literally groaned and pinned me back to bed. I poke his arms and giggle at it's size. He got up pushing his hair out of his face with his hand. He got up and went to the dresser taking out two pairs of fluffy handcuffs and he hand cuffs me to the bed. I bite my lips wondering what he would do to me . 

'I'm tired lets sleep for a while' he goes back between my legs.

'Okay we'll sleep a little longer but can you let me go. I'll even run my fingers through your hair. I did as promised and soon I fell sound asleep after hearing his tiny snores. 

Allen's Pov

I woke up due to some noise I heard. It was my tummy rumbling because I haven't eaten since yesterday. I turned around to find myself between Zoey's legs. I gulp and lift her legs parting the shorts and underwear she was wearing. I licked my lips looking at her perfectly shaped clit. I licked it and saw her leg twitch. Grabbing her ass pulling her close to me I licked and sucked at her clit. She came in my mouth with a whimper and then she shot up covering her mouth and closing her legs. 

'What are you doing' 

'I was hungry and I still am'

'Well then eat' I nodded pulling her down back and sticking my tongue back into her. She whimpered once more trying to push me off. But she ended up gripping my hair and spreading her legs wider for me while moaning. She screamed once more before she came again. 

'I'm full now unless you want to give me more' 

'I can't do this anymore can't we take it slow because I am virgin and I am not ready' 

'I know. I just needed a taste because you were very tempting. But if you are not ready I will respect you. ' I got up crawling on top of her she gulps. I placed a kiss on her forehead, nose, both her cheeks and then I pecked her lips she blushed hiding her face with my shirt which she was wearing. 

'I'll take a shower' she said 

'I'll join'

'Fine' 

'Why didn't argue' 

'That is because you would join me anyways' I chuckled picking her up and placing on the counter in the bathroom. I started to strip and so did she. 

In the shower I started to soap her skin with mine. She gave a small and slow gasp as I helped her wash the soap off our bodies. She was about to leave when I pulled her back in lifting her up by her ass. I traced her face with my nose. I kissed her lips sticking my tongue in and playing with hers. 

She moaned kissing me back and pulling away. She kissed me again but biting my lip and sucking on it. 

'God Zoey' I whispered as she kissed my neck. I then realized how can she have so many  experience if she never had a boyfriend. I placed her down leaving to brush my teeth while dangerously hanging the towel around my waist. I finished and then made breakfast for us in my towel. She ate in her robe while feeding me and then we laid in each others arms watching Netflix. This woman would be the death of me.

Hope you like it 

Vote

Comment

I am trying this thing where I get to know the people that read this book so I will ask some questions?

What is your favorite color/colors? 

Mine is White, Blue and Black.

Love Ya