She was not the only one

Part one:
The whole Maheswari house was in frenzy.Phone calls were made,tensed elders were walking too & fro in the living room,all young guys were out there on the roads trying to locate one person,kuhu-ketki being the youngest ones inside the house-took up the responsibility of calming down the worried faces.Even Meenakshi Rajvaansh has gone out following one very edgy & disturbed Abir Rajvansh.

BM was trying her best to stay strong,a worried BP kept contacting Abir,kunal & Shaurya for any updates,nanu was doing the same with kausal,atul & meenu.But all in vain.The storm outside wasn’t helping  at all.

Everyone suddenly stopped &  stood still when a visibly shaken & dishevelled  Mishti Agarwal made an entry.The very same person who was the reason of the said frenzied condition of all those people.

"Mishti"-BM's loud screech was the first thing heard in the eerily silent room.
BM ran ahead & took Mishti in her arms,thanking all Goddesses up for returning her baby girl safe.

BM:Where were you whole day?We have gone nuts with worry.Ghar ka sab tujhe dhunde main nikal gaya aur tu?Yeh kya halat banaya rakha?kaha kho gayi thi?Tu thik hain?kuch bata na?Sab thik hain?

Mishti's eyes flickered at her BM's inquiry.She wondered what to answer. She was fine.Physically atleast. But Sab?Nope all had gone south in her lil world. How she was supposed to explain that?
Still her age-old instinct & practice of calming down BM made mishti nod at assurance towards Rajhsri.
BP casted a worried glance on Mishti's  forlorn state & tried to ease his wife.

BP:Shauriya ka ma,sawal jawab hum baad me kar lenge.Abhi aap mishti ko andar lekar jaiye.Halat dkha na uski apne?First let her get changed & freshen up.Also put something warm in her system.Bacchi puri bheeg gayi.kuhu beta,tum bhi jao saath main.
I will inform everyone that Mishti is here.

As the hot shower hit Mishti's skin,she closed her eyes in agony.Everything occurred in the last 12 hours flashed before her mind.

Flashback:

Mishti had been totally jittery since the morning.kuhu teased,well,kinda taunted her about having cold feet before the engagement. That was so not the case.After having some disturbing dream about Abir's life the night before,she had not gotten a wink of sleep later on.Whole night she stood near the windowsills analysing & realising how much Abir had gone through to become the guy he was now.Overwhelmed with worry,she went through her mobile's gallery watching & caressing his ever smiling face.Having a clear idea about how selfish his family members were,she suddenly panicked thinking if she added other load in Abir's already burdened shoulders.Mehul ucl felt nothing like he sounded.The way she was getting bad vibes about him,that's totally not a good news.Moreover,she is the one who brought Mehul ucl to Abir.Looking at the way whole RV family despised the face of the guy,it certainly didn’t felt like some minor fraud issue.

Mishti could feel one headache coming up her way soon & ended up taking medicines.
So in the morning,ingoring kuhu & jasmeet jibes,Mishti treid to come to a conclusion.After deliberating all her options & facts she found suspicious,She finally took off after breakfast.The urgency of the matter overtook her mind making it topmost priority at the moment & she ended up leaving for Rajgadh Fair to gather more information regarding mehul kapadia without informing a single soul.
Common sense soon prevailed in her & Mishti left a cryptic message to BM saying something hugely important but inexplicable  came up.So she had to leave but promised to come back as soon as possible.Knowing Abir could follow her anytime using his tracker app,she went offline & put the mobile on silent mood.Mishti didn’t want to alarm anyone about anything like the last time she visited Rajgadh,Abir's baba's home village.