Her Ajeeb Prince Charming

Part two:

Slowly but surely it started.The questions, accusations,taunts-came flyings towards Mishti's way.She stood there,nonchalantly,like none of this matter anymore.

There was a sudden change in the atmosphere.All stopped in their ranting tracks & the sudden gush of warmth in the air made Mishti blink.She followed everyone's gaze & found him.
On her doorsteps.
What kind of hell he went through from morning to this late night was so vividly visible in his face,Mishti had to looked away.

Jugnu ushered Abir inside.

There was some poignant silence for a while.Abir stood transfixed there,just looking,having his fill of a safe and sound Mishti-standing before him.Within minutes, Mishti started fidgeting under his rapt scrutiny.With some inhuman effort,she turned on her heels,maneuvering herself away from his heated gaze & started walking away.

Kunal was the first one to break the ice.

"Mishti wait"-called out kunal & she turned back with a blank gaze towards the corner.

Kunal:Where are you running away now?Bhai is also here,so let's hear your reasons this time,all together. What were you thinking, huh?Just because of Bhai,just coz we freaking love him,we came here to fix your Gordhana with him. & U did what?Oh,nothing new!U just broke it,again!What's your excuse this
time?Last time to compatibility,ego kitna kuch tha.Why the great silence today?

Meenu :Mishti, we have been asking you for so long.Dont test our patience anymore.Where were u all day?Is this how you learnt to grow up?Being totally irresponsible?

Kuhu:This is not done Mishti.If u keep mum like this,its not helping anyone here.Cant you see?Because of this attitude,today even BP can't come to your defence.#Nomorestupidmounvrat!
Speak up.

Kausal:Benba was right.This chokree was never right for our Abir.

Nanuu:Mishti I didn't ever expect this from u.Last time u break the gordhaana,I supported that decision.Coz it was right.But what about this time?Didn't u even think about Abir?Do u even realise how many death Abir died during the last few hours?

At this,Mishti had to close her eyes in shame.

BP:Mishti,if there were some problems,u should have shared.What did u achieve by venturing out alone?This is not the right approach for anything, however important that is.Your BM told me u left for something very big.What was it Mishti?

BM:Mishti kuch to bata.Aise sab ke taane kyu shun rahi hain?Hume bata.We are a family dear,in a family u dont take decision or burden alone.Sab milke karte hai.baata.
Kya baat hain?

And it went on & on.Arguing, analysing,dessecting Mishti's character over & over from everyone's point of view.

Through all this,Mishti had her poker face game on while Abir just kept staring at her.Mishti didn't budge this time.She neither looked upto him nor turned away.She kept her gaze fixed far away.She knew she would shatter down the moment Abir looked into her eyes consequently breaking him apart. She might not even manage to hold steady on her feet if ajeeb rajvaansh came near her..

But her glossy eyes revealed nothing.It was as if every word were going over her head.As if nothing mattered anymore.Anybody could take look at her & easily declare she was in a foreign land where she understand none of those harsh words.Only her tightened grasp onto the arm of sofa gave her away.That continuous clenching of her fist was the only indication that she was indeed listening.

It was as if the kuku haldi night version 2-all over again!

Highly angered with Mishti's stoic state,kunal finally snapped.