Because He Matters,The most

Sorry for the delay.But let me take a moment & thank you all readers for your appreciation.You guys literally made my last week.Sorry for all the error beforehand esp for the hindi mistakes.
As promised,here comes a big one.Enjoy.☺☺

Part 3:

Abir held onto Mishti's limp body with dear life.Shaurya & Varsha,the closer ones to him rushed forward to check on Mishti.Involuntarily,Abir took few steps backward,still cradling Mishti near his heart with a look of uncertainty.

BP grasped the matter clearly & asked Shaurya to call the Dr instead. Then he casted a worried glance to the pitiful boy & asked in a somber but soothing voice,

BP: ABIR beta.Please take Mishti to her room,we are coming soon with the Dr.She might need treatment.

BP's calm voice somehow cleared out the hazyness of Abir's stunted mind.
Blinking rapidly for few times,he swiftly gathered Mishti in his arms & marched upstairs.

Abir laid her down on the bed slowly and tried to take a sit on the tool beside but he couldn't.Mishti was still holding his shirt in an iron like grip.Honoring her wish,Abir settled himself just there. Bending close to her head,placing his own hand over hers which rested in it's rightful place,over his heart,Abir sat still.
His face was laced with worry.He kept gulping imagining the worst.

Dr came after a while with the family members.After a thorough check up,he gave the verdict.Abir's ears perked up at Dr's words.

Dr:Well,it looks like a case of some sort of sudden mental breakdown or panic attack or just too much stress.She has also signs of malnutrition.That mainly caused the exhaustion & hence the hypoglycemic attack. But nothing too serious.

I have started the iv line already.It will take care of nutrients.I added some diazepam in there too.That will reduce the anxiety level.She will wake up after the drug's effect wears off.About her mental state,let's wait patiently.Deal with her calmly.Also keep me updated.If anything happens,give a call.oka?

BP thanked the dr & sent Shaurya to give him a lift to the hospital. Everyone else started moving out stating it was quite late.

All this while,Abir sat motionless in the same position,glued to Mishti's side,listened raptly to all details of her conditions & tightened his hold on her hand.Nobody even think about suggesting otherwise. It would not take some genius to guess Abir wouldnt even tilt from Mishti's side till she came back to her senses.Not after everyone listened Abir & Mishti's conversation,specially the last part,loud & clear.

By then,all realised the whole mess was somehow connected to Abir.Yeah,even kunal,Meenakshi & Jasmeet could agree.Mishti was not a girl to loose her sense over nothing.
While taking their leave,Nannu grabbed BP's hand & pleaded.

Nanu:I know Vishambhar,I dont even need to ask.But,please take care of them.Both of them.Maana ki aaj hosh Mishti ne khoya hain par jaan to Abir ka nikla gaya.
BP gave him a assuring nod & send off the whole RV clan.

Back in Mishti's room, Abir heaved a sigh of relief to know nothing was seriously wrong with her.His stiff posture slackened a little.God knew where she was roaming around whole day without a grain of food.
This girl, one day will be the death of him.She kept pulling those stunts every other day making him sick with worry.
Since noon,he had been searching for her in every corner of Rajkot like a madman.With his heart in mouth,he even visted the hospitals & was about to go to the morgue. Shuddering at the horrendous memory,soon he slipped off the bed & landed on the floor,her hand still secured in his hold.