Chapter-1: Introduction

Disclaimer - I don't own the characters, all the credit goes to yrkkh but the plot and the teists are mine, it is a fictional story....

______________

Kartik Goeknka - He is a very successful business man and owns many companies. He is married to naira and is father of two twins ( Kairav and Kaira ) he loves naira a lot. He calls naira as "Jaan"

Ishaan Goenka - He is kartik's younger brother and is very much naughty, he loves to tease his bhabhi [naira] very much. He calls naira "SBBC" it's full form is "Sabse Badi Bhutni Chudail" and KM it means "Khadoos Makkhi choose" he calls his younger sister priyanka "Chutki"

Priyanka Goenka - She is the youngest sister of kartik and ishaan. She is in love with karan agrawal and is going to be married with him soon. Everyone calls her "Prinku" except ishaan.

[Kartik, priyanka and ishaan's parents died in a car accident many years ago when they were kids and were raised by an orphanage. They just have their one family photo in remembrance and their mother's old diary]

Karan Agrawal - He is a spoiled person he is just using priyanka, he does not loves her but he acts in front of everyone that he is a nice and caring person but his real motto is different. No one knows about his real personality not even priyanka or his parents.

Naira Kartik Goenka - She is a superwoman, mother of kairav and kaira. She loves her family a lot and can do anything for them. She calls ishaan "Mr sadu" or "Chilgose" whenever he calls her SBBC. She hates her mother Akshara Singhaniya, and whole singhania family. She is very protective about her family. She has beared very much which you will get to know soon......

Kairav Goenka - He is 4 years old and he is twin brother of Kaira he is 20 sec younger and is very much naughty and loves his sister very much. He is champ of his father.

Kaira Goenka - She is 4 years old. She loves kairav very much, she is doll of her father.

Aditya Bansal - He is the biggest enemy of naira and he wants to take revenge but why ? That you will get to know soon......

[Singhaniya's are same as in the show and akshara is alive]

Kartik and family are living in Mumbai and singhaniya's in udaipur.