Chapter-14: Past

So from here I will be revealing little-little past story.

It was a normal day, aditya was a tottaly spoiled man and day by day his craziness was increasing, he was having a bad eye on naira but he didn't took any move, he was just waiting for a right time.

Now naira is in 1st college, aditya always waited that one day naira would herself come to him but that day didn't came and he was going mad, he even proposed her but what he got was a tight slap from our sherni and it was unbearable for him, now he was plotting something in his mind.....

Naksh was always being suspicious about aditya and he even told naira to maintain distance from him and naira understood it very well, naira hide it from her parents and told naksh to shut his mouth too.

The college has organised a farewell for  and there was a party in the college, naira and her friends were roaming around.

Samay [Aditya's friend] - Hey adi whats up? Kya kar rahe ho?

Aditya - Nothing bro buss ek ladki ko uski aukaat dikha raha hoon.

Samay - And let me guess it is naira singhania right ?

Aditya - Haa, usne woh din mujhe thappad maarke jo meri beijjati ki thi aaj main uska hisaab barabar karunga.

Aditya saw naira clicking photos with her friends and an idea popped up in his mind, he took out his phone and clicked naira's photos such that no one noticed him.

Then he went home and photoshopped her photos with aditya with him and it looked like she was his girlfriend.

Aditya - Ab tum dekho main iss photo se tumhaara kya kuch nahi cheenta.

He uploaded those pics on social media.

Naksh was at home scrolling something in his phone and suddenly he saw naira's photo which was photoshopped by aditya and he got super angry.

Naira came home after a hectic day.

Naira - Kya hua bhai, aap gusse me lag rahe hain.

Naksh - Naira tu aisa karegi, maine kabhi nahi socha tha.

Naira [puzzled] - Kya hua bhai, aap aise kyun behave kar rahe hain.

Meanwhile akshara came there.

Ak - Duggu naira bohot raat ho gayi hain, jaao jaakar so jaao.

Naira - Wait mumma...

Naksh - Ok mumma hum jaate hain.

Akshara left

Naksh - Dekh mumma papa ko is baare me pata nahi hain aur unhe pata chalna bhi nahi chaahiye....

Naira - Stop it bhai... mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha... maine aisa kya kar diya ki mumma papa ko bhi naa bata saku.

Naksh raised his phone and naira went numb when she saw those photos.

Naira [Afraid] - Ye kya hain ?

Naksh - Voh mujhe puchna chaahiye, tune is kamine ke sasth aise photos kyun khichvaaye ?

Naira [with tears] - No... bhai... ye... ye asli nahi hain.... I promise maine kabhi us ghathiya aadmi ke saath aise photos nahi khiche... ye... kaise ?

Naksh - To phir ye photos ka kya matlab hain.

Naira saw her phone, her friends were talking ill about her when they saw those pics.

Naira started crying

Naksh - Naira tu rona band kar aur sach bata kya tujhe yaad hain aaj tune kab aur kisse apni photo khichvaayi ?

Naira [with hiccups] - Haa bhai maine apni... friends ke saath... photos khichvaayi thi aur neha aur aditi humaari photos... khich rahi thi.

Naksh - Yaad kar naira kya vaha koi aur tha ?

Naira - No bhai jaha tak mujhe yaad hain vaha koi nahi tha.... ab main kya karu bhai....

She starts crying
Naksh hugged her

Naksh - I am sorry maine tujh pe shak kiya it was just the heat of the moment but dont worry main tere saath hoon aur jisne bhi ye ghinoni harkat ki hain voh mujhse bach nahi paayega.

Naira - Uss aditya ne hi in photos ke saath gadbad ki hogi mujhse badla lene ke liye.

Naksh - Badla? Kaisa badla?

She told him about the proposal story.

They interrogated with everyone and now were sure that aditya did this while there family members were unaware about it.

Naksh secretly went to aditya's house.

Naksh - To voh tu tha jine meri behen ke saath aisa kiya? Tujhe to main chodunga nahi....

They had a fierce fight and naksh caught his throat and to save himself aditya gave up.

Aditya - Sorry.... ch.. chodo.... mujhe.... main... abhi delete karta hoon.

Naksh left his throat.

Naksh - Agar ab se tune aisa kuch bhi kar ne ki koshish ki to dekhna iska anjaam... is baar main koi tamaasha nahi chaahta is liye tujhe jaane deta hoon LEKIN agar next time tune aisa kuch bhi kiya to main tere liye ek daraavna sapna ban jaaunga.

Aditya got afraid and agreed to whatever naksh said but deep inside he was boiling with anger.

Naksh left

Aditya - Iss baar to tum bach gayi naira lekin agli baar nahi bachogi just wait and watch.

Next day in college naira was not feared, she was brave and valiant, she confronted aditya for his deed and aditya pretended to feel sorry and apologized to her.

During the lecture naira did some mistake in writing so she teared and crushed the paper and throwed it in the dust bin, aditya noticed it and during lunch break he took that paper with him.

Aditya - Yeh paper kaa tukda tumhaari zindagi me bohot toofan laayega naira singhania.

[A.N. - Hello everyone, how was the chapter and do comment if you want to know the past of kartik-naira or present? Tell me if you want any changes, honest rewiews are welcomed and really sorry for late updates]

Do read my other stories:-
NEVELOY : A MYSTERY
LITTLE LAKSH AND KAIRA
YRKKH : SONGS
LOST IN A MIST OF PAIN