Chapter-16: Back To Present

Kairav and kaira went near kartik-naira, kaira made a very cute puppy face and kairav joined too.

Naira - Dekho baccho agar tumhe koi khilona chaahiye to NO already poori almaari bharke toys hain tumhaare paas aur ghar me zyada toys ki jagah bhi nahi hain.

[AN - In my childhood,  my mother exactly used the above lines to stop me from buying toys☺]

Kartik - Kya jaan tum bhi har baar baccho ko daanti rehti ho, batao baccho tumhe kya chaahiye ?

Kaira kept her one hand on other, attaching her palms and started swinging it.

Kartik naira got confused.

Naira - Yeh kya hain, kairav ?

Kairav - Offo mumma aap nahi samjhe, hume.... chaahiye.... ek.... sundar.... cute... naughty.... BABY, I mean chota BHAI ya BEHEN....

kartik naira's eyes got widen.

Both - Kya !!

Kartik - Yeh tum dono ne kaha se dekha?

Kaira pointed her finger towards a lady holding a baby in her arms and playing with him.

Kairav and kaira joined hands.

Kairav - Plz plz mumma papa plz plz plz plz plz plz, humein gharme humse chota bhi chaahiye... chachu har vaqt humein chidaate hain ki hum chote hain isliye plz ek baby laa kar dona plz plz plz, we request mumma papa.

Naira - Tum dono ko bade karne me meri haalat patli ho gayi aur ab me ek aur natkhat ko nahi sambhaal paungi.

Kartik - Yeh sab baate chodo chalo hum ice cream khaate hain.

After some time they sat in car.

Ishaan - KM ek question puchu ?

Naira - Haa bas isi ki hi kami reh gayi thi... puch lo.

Ishaan - Short and sweet jawab dena... thik hain baba...

Ishaan - To bataao titanic kaise doobi thi ?

Naira - What ! Yeh bhi koi question hua, sabko pata tha ki ek iceberg se takraane se titanic doobi thi.

Ishaan - Galat jawab.

Naira - Are... aur kya reason ho sakta hain... tum hi bata do janab.

Ishaan - Simple titanic aise doobi thi 'doob gulu-gulu gulu-gulu doob'

Naira got irritated.

Naira - Yeh kya baat hui par ye to sound hain tumne to reason pucha tha.

Ishaan - Galat maine to sirf ye kaha tha ki titanic kaise doobi thi maine yeh thodi kaha ki mujhe uska reason chaahiye.

He started laughing and kids started giggling .

Naira - Lame question.

Ishaan [intetionally] - Oh aapko lime juice chaahiye.. sorry mere paas nahi hain, bhaiya se kahiye vo laa ke denge.

Naira - Tumse to baat karna hi bekaar hain.

Ishaan - To mat karo.

They reached home

Next day

Kartik, naira along with priyanka and kids went for kaira's weekly check up.

Docotr checked kaira

Naira - Doctor meri beti ki haalat ab kaisi hain ?

Doctor - Dekhiye Mrs. Naira maine pehle hi kaha tha ki iski jo treatment hain usme time lagega and you all will have to wait patiently.

Kartik - Hum jaante hain doctor... abhi iski condition kaisi hain ?

Doctor - I need to say that her condition... is... improving and it is speedy.

Everyone got happy and relieved.

Doctor - Isi tarah roj dheere dheere exercise kariye and take timely medidicine and one day by god's grace she would definitely speak.

Naira had happy tears in her eyes.

Priyanka - Thank you so much doctor, aapke mooh me ghee shakkar.

Doctor - Ab mujhe jaana hoga, ek patient mera intezaar kar rahe hain.

Kartik naira hugged kaira and kairav too.

A new ray of hope arised in their heart.

They returned to home, their day was going normal, it was evening, kartik and ishaan were working from home, kartik saw naira.

Kartik - Jaan kitna kaam karogi tum thodi der rest bhi karlo aur baccho ko bhi dekko unki aankhe band ho rahi hain, ek kaam karo tum teeno upar jaake thodi der so jaao.

Kids [yawning] - mumma ninny [sleep].

While kaira actioned that she wanted to sleep.

Naira - Chalo aao aur thodi der rest karlo.

They went to upstairs, naira made kids sleep in their room and naira went to her room for resting a bit.

After 2 hour, kairav's sleep got broken by the sound of a bird and his sleep was so sensitive.

Kairav - Yeh aawaj kaha se aa rahi hain?

He went towards the balcony and found that on the ceiling of AC birds were making nest.

It was higher and so kairav was not able to see and he climbed the railing, still he couldnt see and climbed more, he felt afraid but made up his mind and still climbed a little more and he could clearly see the nest, he felt relaxed but suddenly he lost his balance and he felt down but luckily he got a hold of a rope which was joint with railing.

Kairav got so afraid, he was sweating and he started crying.

Kairav [Shouting] - Bachaao.... bachaao.. help koi hain.... mumma... papa... kaira..

Kaira heard his noise and got up and went to the balcony and was beyond shocked watching the scene, she got tensed.

Kairav's shout did not reached to naira as she was sleeping and kartik-ishaan were downstairs and priyanka was out with her friends.

Kaira started shouting 'mumma papa' but poor she, her voice... 🙁🥺

She tried her best to say 'kairav' but...

She held the rope tightly but didn't had much strength to pull kairav and she started crying.

Kairav - Kaira bacahaao... mujhe bohot darr lag raha hain.

Kaira wanted to go to naira's room but if she left the rope then kairav.... she couldn't even imagine that.

Once again with full faith she shouted, using her 100% power.

Kaira - Ka..i..v [kairav]

Yess she said, kairav was so happy, his ears were craving to hear her sister's voice, he went mad in joy after a long time he heard kaira's voice.

Kairav [Overjoyed] - Thodi aur koshish karo meri behen, c'mon kaira you can speak plz plz try.

Kaira tried once agin but she failed but still not lost hope.

Kaira [Shouting] - KAI.AV, MUMMA, PAPA HELP.

Suddenly naira woke up after hearing kaira's coice, she was shocked after hearing her baby's voice, she immediately got up and ran towards kids room but....

Precap - Suspense...