Chapter 2

Nicole POV

I woke up to see the bed was empty and that I was still naked inside the covers I was just about to call Leonardo to ask him if Grey is up yet because he said he will not be able to take him to daycare today. When he walked in all dress up for work.

" Get up Greyson wants you to make him breakfast I'm going to work." He said in a very cold tone . What the fuck we had sex and he treats me like a fucken slave . "Good mornig to you too Leonardo." I say as I get up and put go to our walk in wardrobe and take out my grey sweat pants and white shirt. "You so damn bitchy this morning." He said as I walked past him to the bathroom this is my life we fight half the fucken time.

He comes home late and calls me bitchy well fuck him. " Whatever I dont have time for your shit so early in the morning Leonardo."

Just as he was about to say something our pride and joy walked in to the room . With his dinosaur footie pjs and pacifer in his mouth. "Momma bweakfalst." He said in his cute little voice . I smiled at him. " Okay Grey wait just a sec okay mommas just going take a shower okay." He just nodded and walked out the door.

"Then why are we still together if you cant take my shit anymore." Was the last thing I heard Leo say to me before the door slamed shut. I could not help but break down and cry.

A/N

So in this chapter we see that they fight alot more than talk things out. Coming up is Leonardos POV

LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH ✌❤-BYE

Layke Cunnigham
OUT
P.S coment, vote and follow me byeee