Chapter 6

5 months later Nicole gave birth

Nicole POV

So much has happend in the past 5 months I have a new baby girl her name is River Grace Rivera yeah yeah she got her dad's last name sue me .

She is just so cute and when Greyson came to vist me in the hospital he looked at her and smiled. "Momma I told its a girl." Grey was the one who choose her name and I have always loved the name River.

The doctor walked into the room and said that River is healty and that we can go home today. As I pack my bag Greyson walked in and sat on the bed . "Momma why did daddy leave ?" That one question I could not even answer . "I dont know buddy but daddy loves you so much okay." He looked at me and smiled .

I put the kids in there car seats and drove home . The home Leo and I lived in the one we bought to grow our family in the one with so much memories

2 months later

I just woke up took a bath and put on my chlothes then I bathed Greyson and then River and got them dressed in the outfits I designed as I'm a  designer.

(Outfits)

Then I walked downstairs to the kitchen  with Riv and Grey

Then I walked downstairs to the kitchen  with Riv and Grey .  I Put Riv in her car seat, and made some choclate chip panckes with bacon and some freshly  chopped fruit and called Greyson to eat . When breakfast was over I feed Riv and packed Grey's back pack and put them in the car and drove to my friend Dove Cavemen's house were we are having a photo shoot.

A/N

Hey guys so Nicoles got a busy life yeah and the photoshoot pictures will be of Grey and Riv in the next chapter and the chapter after that will be in Leo's POV

Love you guys soo much ✌❤- Bye

Layke Cunnigham Out

P.S comment,vote and follow me (  I follow back guys plz)