Chapter 4

Nicole POV

After I dropped Grey of at daycare I went to the pharmacy to buy a pregnency test. I havent had my period in over 4 months now. I went in took  a box and took a pack of jelly beans for Grey and a candy bar for me.

"That will be $12.99c." Said the lady at the till   I took out the money and paid . Got in my car and drove home . I'm not going to work today because I own the company and I'm the boss. As I pull up infront of the mansion I see Leo's car and I'm a little suprised to see  that he was home so early.

I walked up the stairs and opened the front door. But there's know one here so I put my keys and my hand bag down on the kitchen counter and walked up the stairs to my bed room when I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard moaning. Moaning who the fuck is here?  I thought I walked past Grey's room and down the hall.

The moaning got louder it's coming from my room I pick up the plastic toy bat of Grey's as I open the door my heart breaks. What happend in those 20 minutes I dont know my husband of 4 years was haveing an affiar for 7 months with my sister.

I just walked past Leonardo and picked up my suitecase and packed all my chlothes in them . "Nicole what the fuck are you doing."
He has the dam guts to talk to me ."Are you fucken blind Leonardo I'm leaving your sorry ass and takeing my son with me."
"Nicole baby please dont leave me I love you I really do okay baby please."

"Go fuck your self you bastard!"  I screamed at him and throw the ring on the floor and packed all of Greysons chlothes into his suitecases and took some of his toys.

A/N

So Nicole found out and she is leaveing his sorry ass.

Love you guys so much ✌❤-Bye

Layke Cunniham Out

P.S comment,vote and follow