Chapter 8: Sirith the Hekate and how to free a slave

As she slept through the night, all Aurora could think of was Prince Rory.

"Rory." She whispered, wanting to try out the name for herself.

Every time she thought about his frosty white hair and magnificent amber eyes she blushed deeply and felt a warm fuzzy feeling rush through her. On top of being so handsome, she knew that he was kind. Even though her present to him had been lackluster, he had been so gracious about it. He hadn't laughed or sneered at her, he actually made a big fuss over it to let all the other nobles know that he liked her present so that they wouldn't look down on her. It made her heart so happy that she couldn't concentrate as thoughts of the prince flooded her mind. Which consequently meant that she ended up daydreaming about the prince a lot while her maids were tying to get her ready for the academy, which in turn meant that they got quite irritated with her.

Nevertheless, Aurora was soon dressed in her school uniform. Her mid thigh dark blue and silver striped skirt was fully ruffled and lint free. The blouse that went underneath was perfectly crisp and the dark blue bow around her neck was flamboyantly tied. She flung her blazer with the academy's silver emblem around her shoulders. She checked her dark blue thigh high socks for any ripping while Beth quickly whipped a speck of dust off her silver buckled school shoes.

"You're all set Milady." Beth said as she straightened Aurora's blue bow and proudly looked down at Aurora.

"Thank you Beth!" Aurora Called as she dashed out the room and grabbed her bag of books on the way out. The academy wasn't very far from her home so she always walked.

As she trotted along the pavement and admired the bright blue sky she smiled happily thinking that it would be a good day. She couldn't help wondering what Rory was doing right now. She wondered if he was still wearing her golden cloud pin.

It didn't take Aurora very long to reach the academy gates and then make her way up the academy building to her classroom.

The grande school was made up of white marble and stone, decorated with finishings in the Royal colors of blue and silver

The grande school was made up of white marble and stone, decorated with finishings in the Royal colors of blue and silver. The academy was split into two sections. The junior and senior sections. Currently Aurora, Sienna and Entellion were in the junior section of the academy. If they managed to graduate from the junior section, in a few years time they would become part of the Senior section.

As Aurora stepped in the classroom she got a huge fright from one the girls who bulldozed her way to Aurora's side.

"Aurora!" Squealed a girl with with short sea blue hair and matching blue eyes.