Why do I feel like I know you, even though I don't (10)

A/N: Totally failed my exam today and as a distraction from my bad mood, I already continued writing today...

Plus, I watched Harry's interviews and honestly they got me into a better mood! :)

Anyways, hope you guys like this chap!

Zayn's POV

"You know that this is absolutely the opposite of a normal date right?", Harry more declared rather than asking, his tone sounding like a mix in between being amused, happy and shy.

"How come?", I nervously questioned back.

Instead of answering me, Harry timidly started biting on his lower lip. That was a habit of him that I had already discovered.

"Well", he started, finally looking back at me, "Why do I feel like I know you, even though I don't?"

His voice was almost trembling, so much seriousness, curiosity and meaning, behind his question. I was honestly surprised to hear him giving this answer.

"Why do I feel like I know you, even though I don't?" That was indeed a good question. Because Harry and I obviously barely knew each other, or about the other one. Thank God for that. At least for him not knowing about me, I myself was rather keen on learning more about the curly haired lad. Not entirely sure what to reply I just stayed silent for a while. I kind of knew what he meant. I also felt like I had known him for a loner time, not just roughly a week. That thought didn't really scare me though. What bothered me more was the fact that I couldn't quite grasp what he implied by saying that we had been on a rather untypical first date. Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

"Zayn", Harry spoke again.

"Mmh."
"Are you alright?", he then asked, resting his hand on my shoulder rubbing a few circles with it. Even if his hand wasn't directly making contact with my skin, did his touch feel extremely warm and comforting. The mere concern and his voice, sounded as if he really cared.

"I'm not normal", I simply retorted, referring to his first statement.

"I know", Harry softly replied, "I never said I want you to be normal."

"Oh, okay, I just didn't know what to make of your comment. I'm sorry if this date wasn't as you had expected it to be", I calmly responded, almost being certain that I had blown it.

"Why are you sorry? It was even better than I expected", he exclaimed, making me look back at him.

"It was?", I dumbly asked, needing assurance that he wasn't just saying that to make me feel better.

"I mean, except this long ride on the Tube, it was perfect", Harry assured and I sighed relieved, while slightly smiling to myself, since he was right. This goddamn tube took us ages to get from university to Notting Hill.

"Next time we'll take a cab", I laughingly replied, "if you want there to be a next time?"

"I'd love that Zayn. I mean the cab part too, but mostly the next date one."

"Good."

The tube had finally had reached our stop and I held my hand out for Harry to grab it, which he luckily did.

For some reason, it felt really comforting and right, us walking with our hands intertwined, as if it was meant to be. When I had taken his hand earlier today, I hadn't even realized what I had done, but since he didn't seem to mind it, I saw no point in not doing it. I really should stop thinking right now. Meant to be? Get a grip Zayn!! You've just been on your first date.