Magical, bright, mesmerizing and full of life (14)

Harry's POV

"Seriously Harry you promised me!", Diana pouted, "and now I find out that you have been dating someone for the past month already?!"

"Niall did you?", I groaned because honestly my best friend really was a blabbermouth and couldn't keep anything to himself.

"Oops sorry Harold."

I ignored Niall and turned towards Dee again: "I'm sorry Dee. I just wanted to keep it to myself for a while", I apologized, feeling a little bad that I hadn't told her anything about Zayn yet and instead she found out about it from Niall.

"So how are things?"

"Things are good", I evaded because I really didn't feel like talking about my relationship right now.

"Oh come on Haz, gimme details", Dee almost whined.

"Diana leave poor Harry alone", Nick jumped in, rescuing me.

"But..."

"Maybe I'll introduce him to you guys okay", I finally surrendered. Because at one point I was gonna do that anyways.

"Yippie", Dee squealed like a three year old.

"Happy now?", I laughed.

"Very much thank you", she giggled.

"So you guys wanna have a pizza night at my place?", Nick suggested and we all happily agreed.

Zayn's POV

This past month I have been feeling a lot better. Yes, Liam made me go see a therapist again, but honestly it was mostly Harry who helped me seeing the bright side of life, even if he had no clue he did. It was just whenever I was around him or when he gave me one of his dimpled smiles, I felt genuinely happy, as if everything was okay. As if I was okay. There were barely any moments where I sank back into my depressive thoughts. Although the only thing that hadn't stopped, were my reoccurring nightmares. Hopefully they would at some point, because that one time Harry and I accidentally fell asleep together and I woke him up because of my screams, I really panicked. Sure it was good to have him there to help me calm down again, but it also made me lie to him once more and I just didn't want to have another scenario like that coming up. Although I had to lie about my therapist appointments as well and I felt extremely bad about it. So far Harry hadn't noticed but I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret forever... Maybe I should just quit going. I was already feeling good enough again, not being in that dark hole anymore, so there was no point in still having to go ,right?

"Zayn right?", a voice startled me and made me look up from my cup of coffee. I was currently sitting in a café near our campus and even if students went here all the time, no had ever approached me, so I was a little startled that someone else besides Harry or Liam called my name.

"Oh Gigi?", I asked, because she was the girl I sat next to in Creative Writing.

"Yep that's me", she giggled, giving me a smile, "do you mind if I sit?"

"Uhh sure", I shrugged, not really caring and not also not really being used to someone asking me that. But hey, my mom wanted me to get new friends besides Liam, maybe she could be one of them...

Not really knowing if I should start a conversation with her, now that she was sitting at my table, I just kept quiet. I'd never been good at being the first to approach people.

"You're working on today's class assignment?", she asked, nodding at the empty page of my opened notebook.

"Well more like trying to", I chuckled, since I hadn't written anything down yet because I was too focused on other thoughts.