First day of school

sleeping cave 1, aquamarine winglet (Pyro, Terror, Silver)

Terror and Pyro were awake, and their clawmate, Silver, was sleeping. Terror was writing a letter to his family. Dear Mother, Father, I miss you. And Sister. I hope you can bear without my great animus magic haha... I love you. See you soon. terror looked up at silver, wondering if he should wake her up.
Silver yawned, and woke up, looking at Terror and Pyro.
"Hello fellow clawmates." she looked at them. "my name's silver"
"silver..? but i... I thought..."
"pyro, this is a different silver. not the one who froze your stinger off"
Silver looked at them in confusion, her head tilted
"sorry. a friend who died. I'm Pyro, and this is Terror"
"oh..." Silver was looking at her wings. more specifically, the paint on her wings.
"i-i'm an animus. I say that at the start so new people won't think I'm a monster" Terror whispered.
"This dang paint won't come off my wings..."
"huh?"
Silver stretched her wings, revealing the paint on her wings "oops.."
Terror and Pyro gasped. "d-do you want them removed? I can do that.."

sleeping cave 2, aquamarine winglet (Tropical, Koido, Blight)

Koido walked into the cave, where Tropical was drawing something. Koido pulled out a piece of paper and after writing something on it, handed it to Tropical. it read: Hi, I'm gonna be staying here. I hope I don't bother you too much. I'm not looking to be friends
"ah.."
Koido pulled out a notebook from somewhere, wrote mom, I love you then she ripped the page from her notebook and the page disappeared. it wasn't even like she had a mom.

sleeping cave 3, aquamarine winglet (Torpedo and Alder)

Torpedo walked in, looking around. there was a leafwing sitting on one of the sleeping areas. reading a book. made from TREES. Torpedo stared at the leafwing as if it had fallen from the sky. the leafwing, who hadn't noticed him yet, says in a sing-song voice "oo~ I think I have a new favorite character~"

sleeping cave 4, tropical winglet (Frigid, Nightlight, Sunstone)

Nightlight flew in, taking off his bracelet and putting it down. the spike on his tail grew rapidly, a flaw of a quarter icewing dragonet.
"hey, Nightlight. what are you reading?" Frigid asked.
"an animus book. don't tell anyone, remember? did you tell anyone besides the animus dragons here?" Frigid shook his head. "the secret's safe"
"thanks"

sleeping cave 5, tropical winglet (Debris, Cancer, Willow)

Cancer silently studied her clawmate. "for a skywing, you look a bit..weird"
"yeah... I get that a lot" the skywing, Debris, said. Cancer pointed to the poisonous barb Debris had
"I thought only sandwings had the poisonous barb. how come you have one too?"
Debris nodded "yeah, I know, its weird"
in the corner of the room, Willow was reading a book. Debris walked over to her.
"hi. what's your name?" Willow looked up from the scroll he was reading.
"my names willow..."
"thats a nice name." Cancer said. Just then, there were two dragonets knocking on the side of the cave entrance

sleeping cave 6, tropical winglet (empty)

sleeping cave 7, seashell winglet (Spyra)

Spyra let out a hiss, she was very, very bored.

sleeping cave 8, seashell winglet (empty)

sleeping cave 9, seashell winglet (empty)

sleeping cave 10, sunset winglet (Truthreader, Azure, Ember)

Ember shifted on her ledge, her wings humming as they moved in her sleep. then she yawned, sitting up on her ledge. Azure was awake, and Ember saw her. "oh."
"?" 'oh shit its a hivewing' Azure thought. "h-hello!"
Ember muttered something to herself, before putting on her 'fake' smile. "nice to meet you, silkwing" her voice didn't sound friendly, but it wasn't threatening either.
Truthreader had read Azure's mind and winced. Azure smiled at Ember, a nervous wreck smile.
'When can I get my wings so that I can fly out of here...' Azure thought. Ember headed to the entrance, turning around only slightly.
"oh and one thing. I'm a hivewing, and don't you forget it! got it?" 'i hope I nailed it..or mother will be disappointed..again.' Ember thought.
"Okay... I can.. obviously tell because..hivewing are so pushy." Azure said.
Truthreader was reading their minds. Ember finally headed towards the private library.

sleeping cave 11, sunset winglet (Snowseer)

Snowseer landed, went to her sleeping ledge, and started to rest. Azure passed the cave, humming a solemn tune.

sleeping cave 12, sunset winglet (empty)