Chapter 2

I set down at my throne and took a sip of the sweet blood that was in my wine glass, I sighed as I set there waiting for something good to happen.
"Sir why didn't Rose come with you?" The maid asked and I gave her a sinister glare, "Watch your mouth bitch! My precious woman is dead!" I snapped at her and finished my blood.
I could hear the clock ticking [Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock] and it was getting annoying.
One of my maids walked in holding a girl who was bleeding, she looked pale and weak but I didn't care.
"Sir I found her laying in the garden, she was attacked by wolves." She said while holding you up.
I stepped down the steps and held up your chin, your eyes were blue and I saw the nothingness behind them.
"What an interesting woman, and she's a human." I said and ordered the maid too get her cleaned up.
"Tsk Tsk Tsk" He said while walking up to me, it was indeed a wolf and I felt my anger rising.

"Did you enjoy the gift that I left for you? What a pathetic king." He said and I snapped.
"What did you just say to me you dirty doggy?" I asked and he smirked at me.

Taeyong: "I said you're a pathetic king." He replied and I wanted to beat but u couldn't because of the treaty.

Jimin: "That's really funny, but why are you here exactly Taeyong?"

Taeyong: "Because a war is about to come your way, you should be careful Jimin. Especially since you did kill Rose." I boiled over with anger and I slapped him, he looked at me and licked the corner of his lip.

Taeyong: "You made me taste my own blood, you shall pay for that with your life." He said and then quickly ran out of my kingdom.

I went too my bedroom and took a hot shower, the hot water felt amazing against my skin and I felt more relaxed.
The maid knocked and asked where she should put you, and I said the dungeon.
I knew you weren't a threat but you were still a stranger and I didn't trust you, I then heard growling as if a wolf was outside.
I quickly wrapped the towel around my naked body and came out of the bathroom, only too see you there covered in the maids blood.
"So you are a wolf? What are you doing here huh!?" I shouted and you looked afraid, "I'm not a wolf I'm a human." You said as your voice shook out of fear.
"I can smell the dog scent coming from your body! What the hell are you?" I asked and you started to cry. "I don't know, can you help me?" You asked.
"Why would I help you? I want the truth!", "Please I don't know anything, I just woke up like this. One minute I'm a human and then the next I'm some kind of monster." You said and that struck a nerve.

Jimin: "A monster? Whatever.....Do you know anyone by the name Taeyong?" I asked and you fell quiet.

You: "Taeyong is now my ex boyfriend, he attacked me last week and I woke up in the hospital."

Jimin: "He did this too you, if you get bit by a werewolf you're fucked. But if it were a vampire you'd die. So....consider yourself lucky."

You: "Lucky! I rather die then be like this, I want to be human again so please help me." You begged to me and I set down on my bed, I didn't care to help you so I had you carried away to the dungeon.