Chapter 3

After my brother threatened me I ordered my knights to lock him up in the dungeon, I knew it wouldn't hold him because he was very strong.
But he stayed out while in the same cell as you, except he couldn't walk around in the garden but you could. I decided to give you some freedom because you were a scared, weak wolf and I almost felt sorry for you.
"Come! Let's go y/n." I said while reaching out my hand to help you, and I saw my brother smirk.
   "Falling for a wolf I see." Kai said with a cocky and arrogant tone.
I didn't reply because it was stupid to bicker with him, but I knew things would only get worse.
************************************

[Y/N's POV]

I walked behind Jimin because he was very intimidating, so I kept my distance.
He was wearing an all black expensive suit and he looked like prince rather than a king.
I wasn't feeling well because I wasn't eating, they would bring me body parts and I would only give it back.
I was still a human at heart but what he did to me was fucked up, and if I could've changed my fate I would have.
"Beautiful isn't it?" Jimin said while gazing up at the sky, and it was beautiful. I felt like my heart was going to burst because looking at him under the moons shining light made me fall for him.

 I felt like my heart was going to burst because looking at him under the moons shining light made me fall for him

"Yes.....It's beautiful Jimin." I said while looking up at the stars and full moon, I looked at him and it seemed like he had a lot on his mind.
"What's wrong?" I asked and he just sighed and picked up a black rose and sniffed it.

"Have you ever killed someone that you loved.....by accident?" Jimin asked and I shook my head, he was looking at that same flower for a while.

"I killed my fiancé because of my thirst, I tried to control it but I couldn't!" He began to squeeze the pedals and they fell to the ground.
    "You said it was an accident, you shouldn't beat yourself up like this Jimin. I'm sure she forgives you, and I'm sure she still loves you." I said to him and he smiled for the first time since the day I've met him.

" I said to him and he smiled for the first time since the day I've met him

"Thank you y/n......ummm....we should get back, it's getting pretty late." He said as he actually acted shy, he was really cute and adorable.

As well were walking back we heard blood curdling screaming, "SIR STAY BACK!" he shouted stopping me and Jimin in our tracks.
Kai had escaped with the help of someone else, and that someone was a very angry wolf.
"Y/N stay behind me!" Jimin shouted and his eyes turned a weird shade of red mixed with yellow.
I knew that cute Jimin was gone, and this was the more dark and murderous Jimin that I never wanted to see.
He stood there in a beast like stance, waiting for his prey to fight against him.
I was pretty scared but I wanted to help, I didn't know how to help him! I was only a mortal.
The castle blew up and then I saw someone walking out of the flames, and it was him.....Taeyong.