Chapter 8

Seonghwa and San locked us in the dungeon, we tried to break free but the bars were strong.
"Magic?" Kai uttered too himself as he paced back and fourth.

Hongjoong: "Where is Kim Seokjin." He asked with coldness in his voice.

Jimin: "I don't know! I really don't care to be honest, if you're going to kill us just do it already because I'm bored."

Hongjoong: "You cocky little-" He was cute off by San who was now holding him back.

San: "We should use them as bait." He suggested.

Jimin: "And what makes you think he gives a damn about us?" He asked with a slight hiss.

Seonghwa: "If he doesn't then I'll kill the bitch." He said while looking at me.

Jimin: "You could end up dead, don't mess with my mate!" He said while showing our marks.

Hongjoong: "How cute, even a total asshole can mate! Now where is he? Where is Seokjin!" He asked over and over again, annoying Jimin.

Kai: "Probably in hell, who knows." He said sarcastically and shrugged.

"I'm right here!" Seokjin shouted out as he walked down the dark hallway.

Seokjin: "So you're looking for me? It's been three hundred years Hongjoong."

Hongjoong: "You must want your ass kicked!"

Jimin: "I'll help! I can't stand him either." He said sarcastically.

Taehyung: "This isn't fair." He said with the world cutest pout.

Kai: "What's wrong?" He asked and Taehyung looked sad.

Taehyung: "It's my birthday." He said in a slightly sad tone.

Seonghwa: "Really? So I get to kill you on your birthday? How exciting."

Taehyung: "Bitch! Try it." He said with a lot of rage and anger, his eyes turning a strange shade of green.

Jimin: "Looks like he's got his powers, do you still want to fuck with him Seonghwa? You might lose."

Hongjoong and Seokjin began to fight while Seonghwa was being a jerk, Seokjin was thrown out of the room and into the wall.
The wall shattered around him as he tried to stand up, "Ouch! That hurt." Seokjin said.

Hongjoong: "Who do you think you are! Just die already!"

Seokjin: "I can't, only the girl can kill me." He said with a smirk.

You: "I'm to lazy.....and hungry so don't piss me off!" I snapped.

Jimin: "Calm down my darling." He said and held me close to him, allowing me to drink from his arm.

San: "That's against the law! How dare you allow another vampire to drink from your veins!?"

Jimin: "Fuck the law, and last time I checked they belonged to me!"

San opened the cage and pulled Jimin out by his purple hair, kicking him over and over again in the stomach.

San: "Get up you annoying dog!" He shouted.

Jimin: "I'm not a dog idiot! Maybe your king should teach you that difference." He said and San grabbed him by the throat and began squeezing.

Kai and Taehyung broke out of the cell and helped Jimin, San wasn't out numbered because the kings minions joined the fight.
Kai ended up ripping San's throat out and drained him of blood, Hongjoong was pissed off and attacked Kai.

Jimin helped his brother and fought right beside him, but Hongjoong was to strong and ripped Kai's heart out. Jimin stood there in shock as his brother turned into ash.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Jimin hissed, grabbing Hongjoong by the coller and staring him in the eyes.

His eyes burst and he screamed out in agony, Jimin's eyes were a bright emerald and he looked more deadly than before.
He ripped the skin off of the king and fed it to me, and I was thankful because I was starving.

Jimin: "You killed my brother!" He shouted and crushed his skull.

Seokjin: "Woah! Good job Jimin, i knew you had it in you." He said and pet his shoulder as he walked out.

Seokjin was suddenly pushed back and he went through a wall, the man walked in and Jimin showed fear for the first time.

"It's time for you to die Jimin........" He said with a killer smirk and Jimin was frozen in place.

Jimin: "T-Taemin, Lee Taemin!" He said and the man smiled.

[End Of Chapter]