History

"Isabella wait!"
Isabella turned to see Helen running towards her looking like a total mess. Her baby hair was straightened up making it look like she was wearing a tiara made out of hair. Isabella let out a light giggle.
"What's up twinnie?"
Helen who was panting now with one hand on her chest showed her a file.Isabella opened it to see some documents under the title of an adoption center.
"This is the place where we were put up for adoption. Do you want to check it out?" Helen said finally being able to breath properly. They both started walking towards the school building slowly.
"I don't know..I'm not sure"
"What are you not sure about?" Asked Adam while wrapping his hands around her trying to sneak at what the file was about. She slapped the file closing it.
" none of your business Delmour"
"Hey Bella! Hey Gabe " Luke joined. The girls nodded acknowledging his presence. "We should leave the twins alone Luke. They got secrets they won't share" Adam said accusingly. Isabella and Gabriella looked at each other. Isabella opened the file and showed them.
"We were just wondering whether the adoption center might know anything about our family background"
Luke took a look of the documents. "Let's figure it out"
"Wait wait! You don't have to come with us" Gabriella protested.
"We are coming with you two sweet cheeks. No point of saying no" Adam said sticking his tongue out.
"Hey Bella" Taylor called her from his locker.Isabella waved at him and he gestured her to come to him.
"I hate that guy" Luke groaned earning a frown from Isabella. She left the three asking them to stay right there and walked towards Taylor.

"Who's he? " Gabriella asked.

Luke looked at her as if she said she didn't know who the president of America was. He pulled both Adam and Gabriella to a side and started introducing everyone.

"that's Taylor. The guy next to him is Reece. The bad boys of school, so never ever mess with them unless you have a death wish. You see the guy with the red jacket. That's chance. He's a football player and he's the pride of the school.the girl with pink hair she's Amanda. A nerd, a crazy nerd. The girl with the red scarf you see that's Aminah. She's from some Middle East country. She doesn't talk much and everyone is a little bit scared of her. So stay away from her." He was cut off by another voice.

" your butthole must be really jealous of all those crap coming out of your mouth" they turned to see a very angry Isabella with her hands on her hips.

"you believe all those thing that you hear? You forgot to tell them about me. See this girl with brown hair? She's a walking STD! The school slut! So Adam if you ever want to have a really good time feel free to contact her!!" She was fuming with anger and tears were filled in her eyes. " we all know that's not true Bella" Luke tried to explain Isabella interrupted again.
"Those thing you told about them aren't true either. You're just like the rest LUCAS! Chance? Pride of the school! Aminah? The terrorist! Amanda? The nerd! What else huh? Sandra the Angel!?" She exclaimed mocking him.
" hey don't cry now" Luke tried to shush her.

" don't think these tears are because I'm hurt Luke. I'm not crying because I'm weak or because you disappointed me. I'm crying because it's a sin to kill you. I'm crying because if I killed you I'll have to spend time inside a cellar"

Adam and Gabriella laughed at this statement but soon stopped seeing Isabella's expression.
"Okay Bella! Calm down now" Adam wrapped his arms around her. "Why don't you give us an introduction?"
Isabella wiped her tears. " Taylor and Reece. The two guys who are called as the bad boys aren't really bad boys. Reece has all those marks in his face because of his grandmother's cats. Taylor lost his father when he was young and he's the one who looks after his family by working at gym out of city. Chance also introduced as the pride of school is a total monster. He's dating the Angel of the school Sandra. She's the head cheerleader and filthy rich. She's a nightmare but she'll do anything for chance. Amanda who you called a crazy nerd is actually a famous author. Her pen name is Shania Bethany. She has won many awards for her writing skills but who cares right?" She glanced at Luke. At this point he was ashamed of himself for judging other people without knowing well and surprised that Isabella had known all those back stories.
"Aminah has been bullied her entire life because of her faith and that's why she doesn't talk much. But she's a strong girl who doesn't change her beliefs just for the sake of being accepted by other people. The Indian kid over there he's Arjun. The smartest and the funniest person I've ever known. And then see the two over that locker? " she couldn't finish what she was saying.
"Isn't that Lauren and Kate?" Adam asked pointing towards two girls who were walking pass them. Isabella remained silent while Luke spoke. " yeah those two are Laura and Kate. Isabella's ex best friends"
"What happened?"
At that moment Isabella was saved by the bell.