Rumours

Luke couldn't believe what he saw. " you're saying that Taylor gave you his number so he can tell you what is really wrong with Isabella?" Helen nodded. he looked at Adam " I don't think that's a good idea to trust them"

"what do you suggest we do?" Adam challenged. Luke patted on his shoulder and sighed" the both of you know nothing about these people like I do" he was cut offed by Helen

" but remember how Isabella said your opinions about them were wrong?" Luke understood that the two of them were irritated. he shrugged. "I just don't want you to fall in trouble." the three of them felt silent for a while. "at least can you tell us what happened between Bella, Kate and Lauren?" Adam asked looking at the two girls who were passing by. luke rubbed his eyes

"okay I don't know whether this is the truth or not but I don't believe it.. last year there was a rumour spreading that Laurens boyfriend cheated on her with bella..there were some pictures of them kissing and stuff. her face wasn't clearly seen but with her hair it was a brunette and later Brad told it was Bella..so that's why she has the reputation of stealing friends boyfriends." Adam slammed his fist gaining a lot of attention. "that's bullshit!" Luke agreed but he didn't know how to prove that his friend was innocent. "for the one last time I'm going to check her house to see whether she has return from where ever she went' with that Helen stood up and left to her class because this new story was making her sick. she didn't even know that she had twin till recently but something deep down kept on telling her not to believe what she heard.

you have a lot to explain sis

Helen jumped out of the car even before Adam had stopped it. she could feel the happiness mixed in her blood and running through her veins when she saw Mr. Macgrews car parked in the lawn.
Adam had to pull her away from the door as she started banging on it. The door was half opened by an annoyed Gavin. He looked at Helen as if he was asking whether she was crazy.
" Hey guys! Good to see you" he greeted standing between the doorway not asking them to come on. "Is bella at home Gavin?" Luke asked amused by the little guys body language. Gavin hesitated before shaking his head no. " she's not here..shes gone to grandma Elsa's place..I have no idea when she'll return" Gavin replied and was careful enough not to meet anyones eye.
Adam was not having it. He forced himself inside the house pushing Gavin aside and called for Lisa, Isabellas mother.
Her parents rushed towards where Adam, Luke and Helen were standing. Helen couldn't believe her eyes. They looked as if they've become 50 years older than their real age. Lisa looked as if she's about to pass out any minute.
She realized that's she wasn't the only one who spotted how tired they were. Even the most cheerful Gavin looked exhausted.
" Lisa we are here to meet Bella..and we wont leave till we meet her" Adam demanded. Lisa and Peter looked at each other and Gavin left the room. " didn't bella tell you that she was going to visit my mom for two weeks?" Lisa asked. Adam noticed that the entire macgrew house was messy ..it was strange cause Isabellas mother was always teased for being  a clean freak. " Isabella is at Nana's?" Luke widened his eyes.
Nana would be the last person on earth isabella would want to spend time with.
Gavin came back to the living room with a book and pretended that he was lost in it.
What do you mean she's not here Lisa!?" Adam tried to sound calm as possible. " I told you Adam she's at my mom's place. She wanted to move." Lisa said without making eye contact with Luke or Adam. Gavin didn't look up either. He was so focused on his homework or he seemed to be. "That's a freaking lie!! I'm sorry if I sound disrespectful Lisa but we all know that 'she moved to nana 's place' is nothing but bull crap" Luke yelled while air quoting. That's when Gavin lost his cool. He slammed the book and stood between Luke and his mother. "Why do you suddenly care about my sister Luke ? Huh ? And you have no darn right to raise your voice at my mother like that" luckily the house phone rang cutting off their argument. Lisa answered in a hurry. "Yeah?" A pause. She looked at them and sighed. "Okay honey." She hung up the phone and took a deep breath. She looked at her daughter's friends."you two come with me"
Adam couldn't believe what was in front of him. He leaned on Luke for support because he felt a bit light headed. Luke didn't move. He wanted to but couldn't. His body wasn't functioning anymore even though his brain was screaming orders. He wanted to hold Isabella's fragile figure, he wanted to tell her that everything will be alright but his body didn't budge. Isabella gave them a fainted smile. "Surprise!" She said sheepishly.
"You call this a surprise Bella ? This is one of the worst way to define surprise" Adam said while pulling her into a light hug. Luke couldn't put on a brave face anymore. He wiped his tears with his arm and smiled. " since when ?" He managed to ask without his voice cracking.
"Almost a year I guess" she replied while her eyes were filled with tears. Adam sighed. So many questions in his head but didn't know how to voice them. Gavin entered the room looking pale. He acknowledged Luke and Adam with a nod. "Ma wanted you all to come down for dinner"