Land Of The Lost

Sara's POV

I woke up with Tyrel's arms around my waist. I'm glad she slept with me. Though, there was no funny business, she still helped me through my demons and I can't really thank her enough.

I carefully got out if her grip and changed into more comfortable clothes. After getting ready, I went to the library and try to figure out this whole situation. I saw Jax already being there and checking on the medallion.

"It's a 33 A.D artifact talking to a 22nd Century Ai, Sara. It takes time", I sighed and folded my arms. "Hey guys, anything?", Nate walks in with Amaya.

"Nothin", Jax answers. "Are you sure Stargirl didn't know anything about my grandfather's location?", Nate asked, worried about his grandfather. "No, she doesn't. The JSA thought it would be a better idea for them to not know each others locations to keep the pieces safe", Amaya shot back.

"Except Rip knows and probably the Legion of Doom already knows. They probably captured my grandfather already or maybe tortured", Nate whines and complained.

"We're not gonna let that happen. We'll find him", I finally spoke up. He got even more frustrated and reminded us about how the fabric of reality is on stake as well and made fun of Gideon a little. Gideon shot back at him as Jax tries to calm him down.

I told him that there's nothing to worry about and that we'll head to the location straight away as soon as we find it. Jax and I leave the library and try to figure out a way to get some information out of Rip or at least what's left of him.

Suddenly, the doors started to close and alarms were ringing. My first thought went to Tyrel and hope she's alright. I ask Gideon what's going on and knew it was Rip's doing.
_____________________________

Tyrel's POV

I woke up to a very loud alarm and it hurt my hearing. I begged Gideon to turn it off but she only told me that she was only following captain's orders. Something is definitely wrong.

I tried my best to ignore the deafening alarm and pry open the doors with my powers. It worked and I managed to sneak through to the cargo. I saw a door open and knew that there was something hung wrong in there.

I carefully walk in and saw shelves of weapon. Maybe one of the team members of The Legion of doom is in the ship. I took one of the weapons and prepare to shoot at anyone.

I saw a black figure and knew it was the intruder. I slowly hid myself in the corner and prepared myself. I saw him taking a gun too. I quickly shot him and the blast was powerful. He still had the gun in his hand tho.

I shot a second time and this time saperating the gun from him. But then again, there was shelves of guns in here.
I took as many weapons as I could and shot repeatedly at him. "You must be the new recruit. I'm the old captain and I'm going to take my ship back", he taunts me with a very thick British accent.

He caught me by surprise and shot me to the stomach then legs. The blast hurt like hell but I didn't give up. I'm hoping Sara and the rest have some kind of plan.

He quickly shoots me again and I flew back to the wall as he runs away. I got up as fast I could, limping and catching up to him. He looked back and shot me again, this time I dodged it. I wanted to tackle him but it was too late. He was already in the library, probably stealing the medallion.

I ran towards the bridge, hoping someone was there or at least I was trying to. I saw Mick, Amaya and Nate rushing towards the library and I called them out. I fall about to fall unconscious when Mick caught me. I smiled at him as a thank you. "He got the medallion", I huffed out while try to catch my breath.