Crisis On Earth X Part 2

Tyrel's POV

(Using Telekinesis to communicate, Regular voice)

I could only hear a ringing sound in my ears. I move my hands to my ears to cover it up. I felt someone grabbing my hands.

I open my eyes to see Robin beside me telling me something I can't make of. I can't hear you guys. What are you trying to say? I communicated through their minds.

I looked at Caitlin and she had a sad smile. I read her mind and it shocked me but I had an idea how to fix my hearing problem. Cait, I need you to call Sara. Please. I know how to fix this

She nods at me and I look back at Robin. "Hi, my love", I said and she had a gasp, surprised that I could talk, I guess. "Talk with your mind, I can read it. It'll be easier since I can't hear you", I told her and she nods to me.

(Robin, Tyrel)

How are you feeling?
I'm okay, it freaked me out a bit when I couldn't hear a thing but I have a way to fix my hearing
How exactly do you do that? You burst your left eardrum and tore your right
I've been working on somethimg to fix my hearing for years and remember those times I brought you to Professor DeVoe's house?
Yeah
I've been working on a project with his wife, Marlize. I drew out a plan of this hearing aid that could help the deaf. She helped me design it. We had a prototype done a few weeks ago

"Tyrel!", I saw Sara say. I waved hi and she realised that I couldn't hear me. I read her mind. What do you need? She asked. I need a favour. I want you and Robin to visit someone and tell her that I need the prototype. Robin knows where she lives so, follow her. No fighting, alright?

They both nod and left the room. "You wanna tell me what they are getting?", I read Caitlin's lips. A prototype hearing aid, I've been working on with a professor. She nods at me then, helped me up to see what's going on.

"A visitor from another earth?", I read Barry's lips. "There are more earth's?", Jax questions. "There are 52, actually", Kara answers. "Though I'm hard pressed to think of one where Nazis are ascendant", the professor spoke.

"I could think of one. There's a 53rd earth - It's called Earth X", I cut him off by saying it into their minds. "Ty, why are you up?", Barry asked while both Barry and Iris came to me to help.

Harry nodded at me and I told him to show the clips from that earth. "When we found out that Harry was from Earth 2, I asked him to teach me the different earth's that existed in the universe. One got me curious and that was Earth X. I came up with a theory of what happened if Hitler actually won the war and what would happen. Harry then told me about that specific earth. How it doesn't have a designation because the place was too awful, so horrific that no sane person ever dares to travel there", I explained to them.

"Basically our earth with the same history, same time line, just one crucial and critical difference", Harry elaborated. "Let me hypothesize. The Nazis developed the atomic bomb before the United States did. They were more than happy to use it", The Professor concluded.

"So, the Nazis won the war", Alex spoke up. "Yes, New York, London then Paris and Moscow were all obliterated. The SS set out outpost not only throughout Europe but also throughout the Americas and Hitler continued his brutal reign aided by prime ministers and presidents and sympathetic to him until his death in 1994", Harry elaborated

"Now they're not happy just ruling one earth", Felicity mumbled but I could still read her lips. They're not trying to rule this earth. Everyone looked at me.