1

Yoongi

I sighed as I looked ahead of me from my car window. Three years. This will be my last, and my third year at this high school.

Acacia High School, to be exact.

  It's a weird name, sure. But, I have been here for two years and I'm coming up on my third, which is long enough to say that this school is actually pretty cool to go to. That probably sounds weird to admit, but this school has anything you could really ask for.

  The reason I go to this school is because my dad's dream came true and he finally got a contract to turn his book into a movie. Basically, somebody bought the rights to make a movie out of his book, which he had wanted for years now, and now here we are.

  In Acacia, making big money from popular movies and living life better than ever. Sort of.

  Of course I miss my friends and of course I miss the slightly small and average school that I used to go to, but this school is nice. And so is the neighborhood I live in, next to "Momma Sylvia" as they call her. She's a sweet woman.

  I go to her a lot for advice. That's why she's Momma Sylvia. She's everyone's Momma.

  My school is one of the biggest around here. It has any sport you can think of, it has an auditorium for the big plays that they have, which usually has about a thousand people there watching every year. It even has an indoor pool and outdoor pool. I can't forget that it has the biggest amount of music freaks.

  Including me.

  Acacia is known for their music vocally and through band and producing great music.

  Needless to say, Acacia High is a dream. The only thing that would make it better is if we didn't have fo wake up so damn early to come here and learn about useless things.

  A knock on my window got my attention, making me jump a little at the sudden noise.

  "You coming?" I heard as I looked out of my window to see Jimin standing there.

  I rested my head on my seat and groaned. "I hate first days of school." I opened my car door, making Jimin step back from my car.

  He had his soft, usual smile on his face as he grabbed my hand and dragged me with him towards the school. "Let's take a 'besties last first day picture'. It'll be fun!" He said.

  "That sounds pleasing and sad at the same time." I took out my phone since it has a better camera on it than Jimin has. He grabbed onto a random girl who looked like a freshman or sophomore and told her to take our picture.

  She happily did so.

  "Jesus, I look weird." Jimin complained.

  "Let's get food. I want food." I frowned.

  "Don't change the subject!" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Take another." He told the girl.

  She took about ten more pictures before we finally left her alone. I forced Jimin to finally come with me to eat breakfast and he sighed.

  After I got my plate, I had to force some freshmen to find another table because they were sitting at my table. Soon after, Jimin came along with his own plate and Hoseok was by his side with a bright smile on his face.

  "Hyung!" Hoseok cheered.

I smiled back. "Good morning."

  "There was a cute guy in line behind us, I think he's new." Hoseok looked behind him, looking for the guy. "Dunno where he went."

  "He was so cute, Hyung." Jimin said as he bit into his pancake. "You should see him-"

  "There he is!" Hoseok pointed lowly.

  I rolled my eyes as I turned around, looking in that direction. As I looked for a pretty face, I wasn't expecting to make eye contact with anyone, and.. I for sure wasn't expecting to see him standing there with a soft smile.

  Memories went through my mind as I stared up at him. My mouth hung open as he began walking towards the table I was sitting at.

  "Shit." I turned back to Jimin and Hoseok.

  "Why is he coming over here?" Jimin asked.

  I shook my head and pushed my plate towards Jimin. "Please put this is the trash for me. I gotta go." I said as I stood up, leaving Jimin and Hoseok both confused.

  "I'll see you later hyung!" Hoseok said.

  I quickly waved and looked back up to a confused Jeon Jungkook standing next to where I was sitting. Before anyone could do or say anything, I turned away and quickly walked to my first class of the day.

  Is this real?

  Why is Jungkook here?

  It's no surprise that my best friends didn't recognize Jungkook. I had told them about my ex and how much I missed him, but I never showed them pictures of him or anything.

  They're probably confused right now.

  I bet Jungkook is, too..

  Hell, I'm confused. How is Jungkook even here? Honestly, I thought I'd never see him again after what happened back in—

  Back in our old city.. Our old school.

  I hadn't made plans on what to do if I ever saw him again. Like I said, I never expected to see him ever again. This is all so weird..

  Why is my ex boyfriend at my school?

~

havent done a chapter story in a while 👀

~