10

Jungkook's POV

  "I feel like I'm going against my best friend."

  "Jimin, it's not even that big of a deal." I said. "Yoongi doesn't care about things like this. You should know that." I opened the door to the diner and let Jimin walk past me.

  "I feel like I'm cheating on him."

  "All we're doing is meeting Tae." I said.

  "I don't know who Tae is."

  "Mine and Yoongi's friend."

  "Then why am I here?" Jimin asked.

  I sat down at a table and sighed. "You're my witness. You're just as confused as me."

  "I just wanted to know why you're stalking my best friend." Jimin sat down next to me.

  "I'm not!" I crossed my arms. "He told me to ask Taehyung." I said. Jimin shook his head.

  "And what does that mean?"

  "I'm not sure yet." I said quietly. "But there he is. Hey Tae!" I smiled brightly up at him.

  Taehyung sat down across from me and looked at Jimin. "Who's this?" He asked.

  "My—"

  "Friend." Jimin answered as he eyed him. "I'm Jungkook's friend and I'm here to ask you: What did you do to my best friend, Yoongi?"

  What the hell?

  "Jimin—"

  "Shh." He squinted at me before he looked back at a shocked Taehyung. "What did you do to my best friend?" He asked him.

  "I thought you said you didn't want to be involved?" I pulled Jimin back into his chair.

  "I'm in theatre. A good actor." He replied. "Yoongi hyung is my best friend. He's never mentioned you before, Taehyung, but I know you've done something. What is it?" He asked.

  "Um.." Taehyung shifted his eyes to the door.

  "If you leave.." Jimin squinted. "It'd suck to have such a pretty face be ruined, huh?"

  "You think I have a pretty face?" Taehyung smirked at Jimin. This isn't going to plan.

  Jimin shook his head. "No—"

  "Look, Yoongi and I don't talk anymore." Taehyung explained. "Leave me out of this." He said. "Is there anything else you want?"

  "Yoongi Hyung has been ignoring me ever since I got to Acacia and he told me to ask you specifically why he was acting that way." I explained before Tae could get up and leave.

"Oh," His eyes widened slightly.

"Tae?" I tilted my head.

"Kook, I'm not Yoongi." Taehyung looked down. "I'm sorry for what I did, but I can't give you the answers you want." He told me.

Jimin groaned. "What did you do?!"

"I didn't want him or Jungkookie to suffer when they were splitting up!" Tae frowned.

Confusion took over me, but Taehyung is still my friend. "But what did you do?" I asked.

"I can't tell you that.." Tae fiddled with his hands. "Yoongi isn't putting this on me. If he wants to tell you, then he will. If not, then.."

"He'll never tell me." I sighed. "He hates me."

"No he doesn't." Jimin stated.

"How do you know?"

"I'm his best friend."

"I used to be his best friend." I frowned.

Jimin patted my back. "It's okay. Unless you cheated on him or killed someone he loved."

Taehyung winced at that.

Jimin and I both looked at him.

"Tae..?"

"I gotta go." He stood up and basically ran out the door, not even ordering his food.

I looked at Jimin and sighed. "You act like Yoongi's mom." I stated.

Jimin shrugged. "You and apparently this Taehyung guy hurt him. If you hurt my best friend, then of course I'll be mad." He said.

"So.. You're mad at me for something I don't even know I did?" I asked him.

"Well... I don't know yet."

~

here comes a bunch of updates lol