3

I sighed as the bell rang to go to our last class of the day. My last class is music, which is actually just a stress relief from some of the other stupid classes I have to go to. Our teacher, Mr. Kim and I have gotten along well.

I usually kind of do my own thing in that class and he never gets angry at me. (He's cool.)

As I stepped into the classroom, I headed for my usual seat, ready to move anyone out of it if they were sitting there. Most people who go to this school know not to mess with me or my friends. It's just like common sense.

What I wasn't expecting to see, though, is Jimin and Jungkook sitting in and next to my seat. Jimin was sitting next to Jungkook, looking like he was explaining something.

He suddenly glanced at me and then smiled. "See, there he is." He said to Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes followed to where Jimin was pointing, which was me who was standing in place like an idiot. "That's Yoongi's seat." Jimin said as he pointed to where Jungkook was sat.

Jungkook nodded his head as he looked at me. I could feel my body shock at that.

"I know who Yoongi hyung is, tiny boy." He said as he turned to Jimin. "But I didn't know this was his seat." He moved to the chair next to mine. "Here. Is this better, hyung?"

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows at me, probably confused as to how Jungkook knew me already. I felt like laughing at his confusion but I also felt like dying as I realized that Jungkook wasn't moving away from my area.

I tried to be calm as I finally stepped forward and put my bag under my seat and turned on my computer that was on the long table big enough for five students on each row.

I tried not to make any physical contact with Jungkook as I sat down, but I failed miserably as I dropped my pen right in his lap.

Wow.

Jungkook reached down to grab the pen and smiled as he looked up at me. "You're as awkward as ever, hyung." He looked at me with his eye smile that made memories flow.

Shit.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly after I sat down. I took the pen from him quickly and placed it harshly on the table. It was only then that I saw Jimin in the corner of my eye, staring at us.

"I'm confused." He said slowly.

Jungkook leaned forward with a raised eyebrow. I sighed as I realized that class was only five minutes in. "Who are you?" He asked.

"Park Jimin."

"Nice." Jungkook rested his elbow on the table as he moved a keyboard out of his way to make more room. "I'm Jeon Jungkook."

I quickly raised my hand as Jimin's eyes widened. Mr. Kim looked at me and tilted his head. "Yes, Yoongi?" He questioned.

"Can I please use the restroom?"

"Sure."

-

I could basically feel Jimin's energy coming from my house as I walked into it. "How did you get here before me?" I frowned.

Jimin and my dad appeared into my vision as I walked into the kitchen. "You!" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows once he realized I had walked in. "You could've just told me that the new kid was Jungkook! You even let me call him cute as if it were nothing." He said.

"Does that make him ugly?" I asked.

Jimin shook his head. "No, you never told me that Jungkook was cute, though."

My dad dropped his mug heavily onto the kitchen table as he landed his eyes on me. "Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook?" He asked.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin placed his hands on the table. "He's the new boy in school, apparently. Can you believe it?" He asked.

Jimin had always heard me complaining about missing the boy, but this is his first time ever seeing him, so he probably finally feels involved with the random stuff I say now.

"I miss that boy." My dad said. "Invite him over. I want to see him and his family."

I shook my head at my dad. "You guys know what he did to me." I huffed as I sat down.

"Oh, yeah.." My dad frowned. "But Yooni, you guys have been friends since you were young. And I've known his family for many years. They're all nice. You know that." He said.

Jimin looked at me in confusion. "You never told me that he did anything to you." He stated. "You only told me that you guys broke up because you had to move schools." He said.

  "We did break up because of that." I said.

  "Then what did he do to you exactly?"

  I frowned at Jimin. "Just nevermind.."

~