12

"YOOONGIII!!" Jin didn't care to knock on the door as he ran past the kitchen and into my room. "YOONGI!!" He ran towards me and hugged me until I couldn't breathe.

"You have too much energy." I chuckled. "It's almost midnight." I said as I hugged back.

Jin stopped hugging me and looked down at me. "Your hair! Your face! No more baby fat!" He puckered his lips. "You're grown up!"

"We're in the same grade—"

"Stop trying to resist me!" Jin laughed, but then jumped in shock as he saw Jimin.

"Hi." Jimin smiled up at Jin.

Jin looked at me in confusion. "Who's this?" He asked. "Is this the Namjoon teacher you told me about? Do you need me to act like your dad? Is that why you're here?" He whispered.

  "I am not Mr. Kim." Jimin shook his head. "I'm Jimin. I'm Yoongi's best friend."

  "Oh, Jungkook told me about you." Jin smiled. "You're cuter than I thought."

  Jimin blushed and looked down to hide his face. Oh, lord. Jin's still such a flirt.

  "Stop flirting with Jimin." I rolled my eyes. "He's innocent." I forced Jin to sit down.

  "I can change that." Jimin smirked.

  I gaped at him. "Did you want me to invite Jin hyung so you could fuck on my bed or something?" I crossed my arms.

  "Well, someone needs action."

  Jin laughed. "I like this guy."

  "Hyung." Jimin walked towards Jin and sat next to him. "Tell Yoongi hyung that he's being stupid and that he needs to talk to Jungkook before assuming anything." He said.

  "Oh?" Jin looked at me. "That boy has been so miserable. Yoongi, what did you do to him?"

  I raised my eyebrows. "I didn't do shit!"

  "Hey!" Jin hit the back of my head. "Don't you remember? You told Jungkook that you'd always be together. What happened to that?"

  "He happened." I frowned.

  "Boy, do I need to get someone to knock some sense into you?" Jin furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Don't think of yourself. Jungkook was so excited when he found out his dad got a job to work in Acacia. He was excited because of his dad, sure. But he was way more excited because he was going to see his Yoongi hyung."

  I frowned at that.

  "Aww," Jimin pouted. "That's so cute.."

  "Trust me, you'd get tired of it." Jin said.

  I groaned and laid back on my bed. "I don't know.." I said as I stared at the ceiling.

  "Talk to him.."

  "Yeah, listen to the cute one."

~