Chapter 29

Beverly Point of view
After school, I saw my aunt and Bill's parents. It seems that the teacher was serious about that therapy thing.
" Hello, auntie. How are you?" I say with the fakest smile on my face.
" The principal called me. He told me that you and Bill had a mental breakdown at a class." She said. Mental breakdown. It's true, we freaked out, but the principal overreacted.
" We are fine." I say.
My aunt saw Bill's parents and they greeted each other.
" Bill, we've had this conversation. I am sick of your lies and now your teacher is telling us that you are crazy." his father said.
" Zack, you are overreacting too." His mom said.
" If they just saw a movie, why are they calling us?" My aunt said.
" Hello, you must be Beverly's aunt and Bill's parents. Come with me. The children must stay outside.
We were staying on the chairs.
" A-are we  crazy, Bev?" He said in a soft voice.
" No, Bill. We aren't but they will give us therapy. " I say.
" My parents wouldn't like t-that. One of their sons is dead and the other one is insane." He covered his face with his hands. I took them off and I hugged him. He didn't want to be a pain for them.
" Let's not say insane, maybe crazy. We had a big trauma in our life. " I say.
" Y-yeah." He said.
" It's been an hour since they are talking, what is taking them so long?" I say.
" Maybe h-he is telling them about B-bowers and Greta," Bill replied.
Suddenly the principal office's door opened. My aunt came first and took me by hand. Bill's parents came too. I got in the car and my aunt started to talk:
" Beverly, we happened to you? " she asked me.
" I am crazy, am I? " I say in a sarcastic tone.
" You and Bill are going to do therapy. But this relationship thing is done. " she said.
" What? You can't do this to me! I love him more than I love myself. He is the reason I wanted to return to this town.

At Bill.
Bill's Point of view
I stay silent in the car. My parents were arguing and blamed each other for my " condition".
" You are done with that girl, Bill." My dad said.
" W-what? I asked
" Yes, sweetie. The school's psychologist told us that it is better for both of you." Mom said.
" Beverly s-saved me f-from e-EVERYTHING ." I yelled.
" Go to your room, Sir. We are very disappointed in you. " My dad said

I went into my room. I saw Bev with the notebook. I looked for mine and I found it.
" Bill, go to sleep and don't talk to her." His mom said.