Chapter 32

Bill's Point of View
How am I supposed to avoid my friends? I lie in my bed. It's Saturday morning. I can be lazy.
My friends must be waiting for me, but I am locked up here like in an asylum. I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. After I ate, I went back to my room. After a while, my parents left. I look for the keys but I can't find them. They must have taken them. Suddenly I hear a knock at the door. I opened the window and I saw Richie.
" What are you doing here, Big Bill?" He asked me.
" I-I can't go out. I am lo-locked a-and my pa-parents said I can-can't have you as m-my friends." I looked down.
" I want to help you, but I can't. Talk to you at school, Bill" Richie said and left. After an hour my parents came. They were arguing, again.
" Go to your room, Bill." They said in unison.
I went upstairs and I started to draw. I draw all of my friends. I miss them. I miss Richie and Eddie's stupid arguments, I miss Stan's sarcasm towards Richie. I miss Ben and Mike who made jokes about Eddie and Richie. I miss Beverly. After I draw I stay in my bed and I noticed it was wet. I looked on the ceiling and I noticed that drops were falling from it. I went downstairs to tell my dad to fix the problem.
" D-dad, The ceiling. W-water is falling from it."  I say.
" So what? Put a pot under it." he said.
He also said that he doesn't care about it. When I will have my kids, I will care about them. I will believe them no matter what. I want them to have a better life.