Chapter 34

Beverly Point of view
Today is the last day of therapy. It was a full month. I went outside and I met Billy.
" How are you, today?" I asked.
" Pretty good, you? " he answered smiling. He is making progress with his stutter. I admire him for that. He always fights to get what he wants. He had troubles in this life like any other person, but he remained kind and he is a strong boy even though I know he doesn't think like that about himself.
" Bev, are you okay?" he asked me again.
" Yeah, yeah, I just got lost in the thoughts. " I replied.
" Bill, come here, please." His mother yelled.
" I'm coming. " He answered back.
Bill's point of view
" Yeah, mom?" I went into the house.
" Do you want to help me with the clothes ?" she asked me.
" Yeah, "
" Look Bill. I know we weren't the perfect parents, but we were overwhelmed with Georgie's passing. " she said.
" I know, I know, but I am here too. I know you didn't mean to happen what happened, but I felt forgotten. " I said.
" Bill, I hope you can forgive us. "
" Of course I will. I love you both very much. " I hugged her. It's true that there have been troubles between us, but now everything is right. "
" Thank you, Billy."
" No problem. "
I saw Bev looking at us smiling. I went to her and I hugged her.
" I love you, Bev." I say.
" I love you too, Billy. Mrs. Denbrough, do you want a hand to help you? "
" I think I got this, you can go upstairs and talk. " mom said.
We went upstairs and talked. I simply knew that things will get better eventually.