Chapter Two. Is He Bipolar Or.....?

"Maybe I did over react, Nagisa didn't mean any harm. I'm pretty sure he misses the swim team just as much as I do", Rei thought to himself.

Rei never really was one to be rude or hurtful he always saw the beautiful side of things, but it seems he couldn't see it now. It's like when he was swimming everything was perfect, and beautiful even when they lost. Now that the swim team has broken up he doesn't understand what to do with his life.

The car slowly pulls to a hault in the parking lot of their small apartment complex. Nagisa and Rei went straight into the apartment, knowing Nagisa was upset Rei didn't even say goodnight.

In the bedroom Nagisa was rolling his eyes as he was pulling off his pants. Rei thought it was beyond attractive when Nagisa was mad.

As Rei stared at Nagisa's legs he thought, "Maybe some makeup sex would help right now". He just had to figure out a way for Nagisa to want him. He doesn't have an emergency sexy pack or anything but he knew exactly what he had to do.

Nagisa who was still angry lay on the bed without speaking a word to Rei. Rei slowly began to cuddle with Nagisa, at first Nagisa wasn't into it but then it happened. Rei's penis slowly began to harden and stretch. At the first feel of it Nagisa jumped and then realized what was happening.

Slowly but carefully Rei began pulling Nagisa's underwear down, they wear blue with white stripes.

"Rei, come on, I'm not really in the mood", Nagisa said as he whole body clenched. Him and Rei hardly had sexual contact let alone makeup sex.

"Come on, let's play cop and robbers", Rei said while holding Nagisa down.

Nagisa slowly came to realization that this was happening, and kissed Rei so passionately. Soon his penis was upright and Rei just couldn't turn down this moment.

He strongly grabbed Nagisa's penis and put his mouth to it. Soon he was moving his mouth up and down along it.

Nagisa moaned and moaned. He was enjoying it.