Qin Yi (10)

A certain someone was seating on a certain someone's lap.

'System-chan~'

[...]

'System-chan~ Come out. I promise I won't hack you to death.'

[...]

And who would believe you...

"What are you doing, being so distracted?"

A warm palm pat Qin Yi on the head.

Ju Xuan Long chided gently as he continued looking through his reports and signing intermittently.

"Just wait for a while more. Once this stack is done, I'll bring you out for lunch."

His doting expression and sickeningly sweet voice would have caused Xuan Long's business rivals to cringe in shock and horror.

It would have been a sweet scene as the cold President kept the petite girl snug and warm in his embrace, keeping her comfortable in his arms as he went about doing his work, refusing to let her go even one second out of his sight.

A beautiful scene of loving lovers.

If not for the fact that a cord was tying Qin Yi to Xuan Long's chair.

'System-chan~'

'Seriously.... COME THE FUCK OUT!!'

Before I wreck everything in sight!!

[....]

#Want to run away #Host is scary

[Eliza-sama... This System-chan is innocent...]

Yes. Yes. This system does not know anything ah! Don't blame the pitiful system ah!

As Qin Yi smiled ingratiatingly at Juan Long and shifted a little, immediately a hot arm grasped her tightly so that their embrace deepened.

Qin Yi cursed inwardly... This.. This yandere!!!

Xuan Long smiled at her and cuddled her under his chin while he quickly signed the last few documents. He can't have his little pe--.. wife, be hungry.

Qin Yi gasped a little in discomfort but refrained herself from pushing the tight gum holding her in his arms.

'System-chan....' Qin Yi gritted her teeth in her mind.

[Mm yes Eliza-sama?]

'Why the hell is this... Ore-sama... This Hell King here ah???'

Eliza practically shouted in her mindscape.

How is her ex-husband here ah???? Didn't she already left him when she kicked the bucket in the otome game world???

What was Henry Whillard doing here in this world????

[Eli-cha- umm I mean, Eliza-sama] System stuttered after Eliza glared murderously at him.

[Eliza-sama, not to insult your intelligence... But Henry-sama is also a transmigrated person in your previous world ah.]

'Mmhmm... And?'

System felt that maybe his tasktaker was not very smart in the head...

[So if Eliza-sama can be a tasktaker then...]

'... Then that bastard can also be a tasktaker...'

Omg.... Eliza felt that her whole world had fallen.

Freedom was so ... Fleeting wuwuwuwuwu

'System...'

[Mmm?]

'I want to forfeit this task. No more!!! No more Henry Whillard in this Empress' life!!'

[Mm... Eliza this is not an old ancient world-]

'That is figurative language! Figurative language!'

System felt wronged ah.

'Anyway System. We gotta pack our bags and run. No time to waste. Losing this task and world is fine. I'm sure that bastard will be able to capture that Julia. Mmm mmm. Let's go let's go!'

System saw for the first time that his arrogant confident tasktaker was now acting like a criminal on the run.

It was a bit shocking.

And System felt bad to break her bubble.

[Eli-c...za-sama, we cannot leave this world ah!]

'What???'

[No tasktaker is allowed to leave their first world ah! This is also the first time that a first timer would want to leave the world! It's only been a few days since Eliza is here in this world!]

'Don't worry. This grandm- ... Empress here is sure to do well in the second task. But for now... let's scram!'

[... Eliza-sama, if we leave now, both you and I will be destroyed into bits and now destined to be reborn again... Mmm. Eliza-sama... Gambatte!]

Eliza screamed! No matter how much she called, that stupid system did not respond.

As Eliza was about to smack the screen in her mindspace, she was drawn back to the real world.

Xuan Long was caressing her gently and seriously.

His dark eyes were openly staring at her with doting love... and with a glimpse of threat.

"Mmm... Why does it seem that my p-... Wife wants to leave me again?"

Qin Yi smiled ingratiatingly as she pecked his cheek.

"Mmm what leaving? Who's leaving??"

In her heart, Qin Yi cursed this bothersome mind-reading snake.

Xuan Long stared at her deeply, his eyes glinting sharply as he observed her red lips, pouting seductively.

Qin Yi felt a bit frightened and laughed uncomfortably.

"Mmm? Is there anything on my face, hubby?"

Xuan Long looked up and smiled. Again, shivers ran down Qin Yi's spine and she instinctively backed away. But her lithe body was stopped by a firm hand holding her lower back.

Xuan Long smiled good-naturedly but his hand roughly wiped Qin Yi's lips.

"Ow!! Ow ow ow!! What did you do that for you basta-- I mean my loving husband?"

Qin Yi meekly smiled as she pat her red lips.

"Mm I remembered that yesterday, a fly touched my p- wife's lips. Mmm. I don't like it."

Again, another rubbing down started.

"Ow ow ow!!!! Oi oi oi!!! What does someone's actions has to do with me ah! Didn't you also kiss me non-sto-!!"

Again, another gentle kiss as a seductive tongue licked the red lips temptingly, covering every part of the red.

"Mm. Don't let anyone touch you again."

Xuan Lo- no... Henry smiled as his thumb gently wipe the glistening lips.

He really did miss her so dearly. This volatile and violent bunny of his.

He bent down and whispered into her ear.

"You know... Eli-chan. You're... Mine ne?"

Eliza stared up into the eyes of the man she had lived with for so long.

His eyes full of doting love.

"This time. Try not to escape mm?"