new love

Y/n POV: you are only 6 months old and your parents hated you . "You stupid piece of crap!" Your father yelled as slapped you in the face, making you cry and drop you pacifier . "AGH MAKE HER SHUT UP ALREADY!" your mother screamed coverings her ears . "LOOK I'M TRYING!" Your father yelled back . Your mother then came up with a idea ." How bout we ditch her in the alley." Your mother smirked as she lit a cigarette. Your parents agreed and grabbed your ( f/c) blanket and a basket. - time skip - your parents finally found a alleyway to leave you in. Your mother tossed the basket hard on the ground and they walked away . You started to cry from fear . three hours later a skeleton man appeared out of nowhere, all that you could see was his shiny golden tooth . You started to cry for fear ." Hey it's okay , hey you're okay shhhh shshsh." He said trying to calm you down as he picked you up in your ( f/c) blanket. His voice was gruff but gentle in a way. You stopped crying and look into his red eyes. He had a black fedora,a razor sharp smile,a black trenchcoat , and a eye catching red vest. But the weird thing was that .... you weren't scared at all .

Sans POV: I wonder why she was out here alone , All I knew was that she wasn't EVER gonna go back where she came from. I gently rubbed her cheek with my finger and she started to giggle. "Heh , your coming home with me" . - time skip - I got home and I opened the door . Boss wasn't home , I was relieved. "Oh thank goodness," I look back at my new daughter and smiled. "Welcome to your new home" . I said as I kissed her fore head . She giggled and squirmed a little. "Hehehe shhh shshsh calm down baby bones". I said as I looked around to see if we had anything for her to eat. I sighed in disappointment. "Nothin for to eat huh"? I looked at her in my arms and back the cabinet. "You know what... screw this , we'll get some at the store". She giggled until papyrus slammed through the door yelling "SANS YOU ARE THREE HOURS LATE!" Which made her cry and I already knew that wasn't gonna end well for me. "SANS .... IS THAT A HUMAN I SEE ?!" He asked suprised as he walked up to her in my arms , he tried to grab her
Key word: TRIED
I shoved pap away from her I didn't want him to hurt her , plus she was scared enough already. "SANS WHAT WAS THAT FOR ?!" Papyrus yelled out raged. "That was for making MY daughter cry!!!" I yelled back making him freeze. "SHE IS STAYING LIKE IT OR NOT PAPYRUS, BUT SHE IS MY DAUGHTER AND I WILL NOT LET ANYONE FUCKING HURT HER AND THAT INCLUDES YOU PAPYRUS!" I was furious , boss walked away grumbling something under his breath but honestly I didn't give a fuck , I looked at my daughter still crying."hey shhhh shhh it's okay baby girl, baby girl shhhhh hey , you're alright, daddy won't let anything happen to you....... y/n."