a odd family

(y/n) POV : "Papa would be back any minute, I know it!" You thought to yourself as you waited for sans to come back home from work. Papyrus was watching you and grinned. "(Y/N) YOU KNOW HE WON'T BE BACK FOR ANOTHER 15 MINUTES!" he said as he picked you up . "You never know, he could come home early!" You said cheerfully, looking out of the window. You see sans walking on the sidewalk next to your house. "PAPA!" You yelled cheerfully, papyrus sat you down and you run towards sans as he walked though the door, you hugged his leg as tight as you could. "Heh, hey baby girl." Sans said as he started petting your (h/c) hair. "Did she behave boss?" sans asked as he picked you up and held you close to him. "YES , SHE WAS NO TROUBLE AT ALL!" papyrus yelled proudly. "Heh,why am I not suprised." You giggle at sans' comment and hug his neck ."I missed you!" You say cheerfully, sans chuckles and looks into your (f/c) eyes and smiles .

Sans POV : No matter how many times I look into her eyes, they still manage to take my breath away. I set (y/n) down and sit down on the couch, papyrus walks away upstairs and (y/n) plays by my side, I smile watching her play with her stuffed cat I made her when she little. "Heh wow, you STILL like playing with that thing?" I joked, she looked at me . "Umm yeah, you made it for me." She said alittle confused. "Don't look so PUZZLED". I said managing to make her giggle."SANS STOP TEACHING HER PUNS!" Papyrus yelled. "Oh what pap, to PUNNY for ya?" I said with a chuckle. This made (y/n) burst into laughter, but papyrus well... let's just say he was upset. "SANS!!!" Papyrus yelled furiously. "Aww come on uncle papy I was gonna tell you a joke about chemistry but I know I won't get a-"(Y/N) DON'T YOU DARE!" Papyrus yelled cutting (y/n) off. "RECTION". (Y/n) said continuing her joke. I was laughing HARD, but papyrus walked outside. "Ha, good one baby bones." I chuckled as I pulled her into my lap. "Thanks papa!" (Y/n) cheerfully and hugged me. I look at the clock and noticed it was past (Y/n)'s bedtime. "Looks like it's time for bed kiddo." I said KNOWING she HATED THAT. Awwwww a few more minutes?" She begged with the puppy eye look. "Sorry, puppy eyes don't work on me, I'm immune." I said as I walked upstairs to her room, I tucked her in and kissed her forehead. "G'night baby bones, I love you." I said in her ear quietly, but she was fast asleep already.

Papyrus POV: I came back inside after I was calmer , I saw sans come back downstairs and looked at the clock. "(Y/N)'S BEDTIME ALREADY?" I asked as he came downstairs. "Yeah, (y/n) has to go to a human school tomorrow." Sans said looking a little worried. "SANS ARE YOU ALRIGHT, YOU DON'T LOOK TOO THRILLED." I said sitting in a chair. "I'm fine it's just worried about her, she could get picked on for the fact that she is being raised by us." Sans said looking down. "What's so bad about that?" I asked. "She's a human and we're uh monsters." Sans said still looking down. "THEN I GUESS THAT MAKES US A ODD FAMILY". I said witch made him smile. "Yeah , I guess we are."

(A/n): the reader is four years old now