Nick

(Y/n) POV: You woke up and found yourself in papa's arms. It was nice it made me not wanna leave my bed. "Papa you awake?" You ask whispering. Papa opened his eyes and smiled. "Morning (y/n)." Sans said with a yawn, sitting up. You hug sans' back and take notice of the scar on his shoulder blade, you frown remembering how he got it. You guys never really knew how he got it, all you know was that he got it from the robbery(chapter 3). "Papa I'm- you were cut off by when papyrus walked into your room. "OH AM I INTERRUPTING SOMETHING?" Papyrus asked sounding suprised. "No, no you aren't." You say before letting sans have a chance to speak. "WELL ALRIGHT (Y/N), SANS A WORD? Papyrus said drawing attention to sans. Sans got up and kissed your cheek before leaving the room. 15 minutes later, sans and papyrus came back. "Honey, get dressed we're leaving." Sans said anxiously.  You put on your (f/c) dress and your black dress shoes and went downstairs. "Papa, wait up!" You said as they opened the door. "Don't worry, we ain't leavin' without ya." Sans said with a small chuckle. Sans held your hand and then we left. -time skip- you're in the human city, in city park.

CLIFF HANGER , READ THE NEXT BOOK TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS!