Diagon Alley

The group hopped in a taxi and sped off. They were silent most of the way, and when they got to their destination, it was a place where the sign was blacked out. Arthur and the 'children' walked into it, now the sign revealing "The Leaky Cauldron".

Walking into the pub, everyone recognized Arthur immediately. Arthur shooed them all off, and he holds a conversation with some people. Then, they finally leave into a street. There stood a brick wall.

"N-Nani...?" Kiku looked confused. "So ve came here for nothing?" Ludwig asked. "Veh~ what now?" Feliciano asked, waving his hands about. "Twat, wait." Arthur pulled out his wand and tapped on the bricks.  Then silence.

"I think we should g-" Kiku started, but then the bricks started rearranging themselves. The group walked in. People stopped and gawked at them. "It's Mr. Kirkland!" Witches and wizards called out, but Arthur waved off all of them. "Important business!" Arthur shouted out into the crowd. They left him alone.

Arthur now pulled out a piece of paper and scribbled words on it. He whistled, and suddenly an owl flew to him. "Give this to Albus Dumbledore," Arthur said before the owl takes it. "Good girl, Britianna." He ruffles her wings before they take off into the sky.

"Wow~ that's so cool, Eng-Arthur!" Feliciano called out, nearly forgetting to use his actual name in public. Arthur smiles.

Arthur now pulls out a Hogwarts Supply List, and it reads:

[OFFICIAL HOGWARTS SUPPLY LIST:

First-year students will require:

Three Sets of Plain Work Robes (Black)
One Plain Pointed Hat  (Black) for day wear

One Pair of Protective Gloves  (Dragonshide or similar)

One Winter Cloak (Black, silver fastenings)

Please note that all student's clothes should carry name tags at all times.

Books

The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 1 by Miranda Goshawk

A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot

Magic Theory by Adalbert Waffling

Beginners Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore

Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Salamander

The Dark Forces, a Guide to Self Protection by Quentin Trimble

Other Equipment

1 wand

1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)

1 set of glass or crystal phials

1 telescope 1 set of brass scales

Students may also bring an owl OR a cat OR a toad.
PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS.]

"Alright, Kiku, Ludwig, and Feliciano, we are going to get robes first."
"Hai."
"Ja."
"Sì!"
They walked down the alley until they reached a store named Madame Malkin's Robes. When the group opened the door, one other person joined with them. Kiku looked towards a scabby, skinny male child who was wearing second-hand clothes. His glasses were broken and taped, and his hair a mess. Arthur quickly whispered, "That's Harry Potter." to the trio.

"Ciao!~" Feliciano waved cheerily to Harry. Kiku and Ludwig looked to each other, and greeted the two, "Guten tag.", Ludwig greeted. "Kon'nichiwa, how are you?" Kiku bowed deeply. "Oh.... g' day.." Harry said, a bit awkwardly.