Chapter 15

Noah's POV
She is really good. Like really good.
"You know you owe me 20 bucks now right?"
I teased.
"I can't pay you if I'm running away from you!" She said and starts running really fast towards the ice cream shop.
"Hi could I please have 1 chocolate (just pretend that's ur favourite ice cream flavour)
Ice cream?" She asks the lady working at the store.
"Of course, and anything for you young man?" The lady asks me.
"The same please."
"Ok that'll be $3.50" before y/n could pay I push her aside and give the money to the lady. Y/n scowls at me and I just smile back evilly.
———————————————————————
Y/ns POV
"No, I'm not joking you were amazing!" He exclaimed.
"I think you're just saying that to make me feel-"
I was interrupted by a load of fangirls.
"Oh my goshhhhh Noah! I love you so much!" One screamed.
"aRe yOu GuYs dAtInG?" One asked. Noah blushed a little bit shook his head.
"Thanks for the support guys but me and y/n here are just having a conversation do you mind if we just take the picture now?" Noah asked, trying not to sound too rude.
They took the picture and one girl tried to kiss Noah's cheek but before they could he quickly moved away.
"S-Sorry - the picture is taken now bye guys!" He waited for them to leave and the girl who tried to make a move on him just frowned and mumbled under her breath;
"Yea," She sighed, "Bye."