Chapter 23

Hey guys! i know sometimes people skip a/n so PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE. At the moment at school, I'm being treated quite badly by the other kids there and I'm sad. Comment something that'll make me smile and cheer me up. 💜🥺
Noah's POV
"Y/n? Are you ok?" I would never understand What she felt like, losing her sister. She must be devastated.
I heard the door unlock and as soon as possible I swung the door open, to see y/n with red, puffy eyes, pink cheeks and messy hair.
"She's gone." She whispered
"Forever." I felt awful.
"Hey," I pulled her in for a hug.
"Hey, hey, everything will be okay."
We stayed there for seconds that felt like hours until my mom called from the kitchen,
"Noah, Y/n! You have an hour to get ready before we leave!"
"Come on, Let's go." I whispered.
She nodded, giving me a weak smile.
"Do you think I can borrow some of Chloe's makeup?"
I wanted to tell her she didn't need makeup but it feels too flirty.
I nodded and showed her to Chloe's room.

Y/ns POV

"Heya, Chloe."
"Hey y/n! What's up?"
"I was just wondering if I could borrow some of your makeup?"
"Sure! Use whatever you need. It's all in my draw there." She pointed toward a wooden dressing table with draws and I happily sat down on the stool.
Happily, kind of.
Everyone was treating me with pity. Like I'm a baby. I know they feel bad, but I'm old enough to handle things on my own without being cared for like a 3 year old. And don't get me wrong, I appreciate everything, but it feels wrong. Like something is missing. Someone is missing.
I'm not crying you are
I picked up Chloe's concealer, mascara, highlighter and blush, begging to apply the concealer under my eyes.