Chapter 18

Noahs POV
We both walked our separate ways and I couldn't stop thinking of her. I was excited to film with her but she didn't know what her character is and neither did I. Apparently it's a 'surprise' and they're telling us tomorrow. The thing is, the rest of the cast know, so why don't I?
I decided to forget about all this for now so I took my AirPods from my pocket along with my phone and I listened to some music. (You choose what he's listening to)

Y/ns POV
"Hey g" I mumbled., angry because me and Noah were having a good time.
"Hi. Who were you hanging out with?" My cheeks flushed a dark shade of red and I had no idea why.
"Ooh!" She teased
"It's just this boy called Noah." I said forgetting the fact that he was famous.
"Oh my god wait really? You were hanging out with THE Noah Schnapp?" She screamed earning a few looks from strangers.
"Uh, I never said it was him..." I trailed off not knowing what to say.
"First, I saw you two talking to eachother at the convention. Second, you don't know any other Noah's!"
She whisper-shouted.
"Fine you caught me but you can't tell anyone ok?" I said in the same tone of voice as her, but with a hint of annoyance forming in my words. "Ok. Let's walk home." She said.
"Sure." I sighed back.
The next few moments were the few that would leave scars in my heart.
I watched her as she ran across the road in happiness, freedom.
I watched as the expression on her face rapidly changed.
I watched as the car hit her.
I stood there, my brain processing what just happened. Emotionless. I couldn't feel my heart beating. I couldn't feel anything.
My knees dropped to the cold ground and a single tear slid down my cheek. Then two, three, four. Before I knew it; pink tear stains covered my face with fresh tears covering them up.