Chapter 1

EMILY'S  POV:

After all the constant chaos in my life there I stood in front of my new house in London that I was able to bought thanks to my savings. It felt surreal to start a completely new life but that constant fear was still present. I thought about the time I would go without shopping for clothes and food for days just to save money for this moment. For a moment I feel like I was at ease. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of movers truck. They started unloading my stuff and I just looked around neighborhood for a moment and found it somewhat peaceful and safe. My stuff was unloaded but I frowned when I saw my stuff was in front of my porch. I approached the movers and asked them.
"Excuse me but could you please put my stuff inside?"
The man looked annoyed and answered,
"Sorry miss but we aren't paid enough for that job"
I huffed in annoyance and paid them for bringing my stuff. After they left, I shrugged of my jacket (outfit on top bar) and started moving my stuff inside. My house was not too small. It had 2 bedrooms , a living room , a kitchen , a spare room and a backyard with garden and small pool. I was quite happy that I had saved enough to have a house in a safe neighborhood. By noon I had moved all my stuff in and decided to rest a bit. After a while I decided to go to the store to buy some paint and other necessary items for the house. I grabbed the keys for my black Mercedes Benz which I took from David for escaping and luckily he didn't had any GPS system in it so it was safe. I was still a little scared to go alone. The thoughts of David finding me still tanted my mind. As I was making my way towards my car I spotted a man in the nextdoor backyard I could only see his brown curls , as if he could he feel my gaze he turned around and our eyes lock. I was surprised to see his beautiful emerald green eyes. He had sharp jawline and beautiful features. He politely smiled towards me but that smile reminded me the way David smiled and at that moment I felt scared. The neighbor was confused to see my expression. I hurriedly made it to my car and drive away from the mysterious green eyed man. As I was driving I let my thoughts wander and felt how much impact my father and David has on my life after all the shit. I shook myself out of the thoughts as I neared the store and head inside to grab my stuff.

HARRY'S  POV:

I was working in my office when I heard a engine stop. I stood from my seat and neared the window. I saw that somebody has moved nextdoor. I saw the movers unloading their stuff. I didn't know who it was, as on cue a girl appeared. Her back was against me and I saw as she talked to the man who somewhat looked annoyed. I got back to work and answered to my emails. It was around half past eleven when I was finished. I stood in my balcony to get some fresh air when I saw the new neighbor moving her stuff. She returned outside and to say I was stunned to see the beauty of that girl would be an understatement. She was beautiful. I just stood there and watched her carry her stuff. By noon she was done and looked exhausted. After a while I took my cat at the backyard for a walk. I could feel someone's gaze on me as I turned around I was surprised to see the new girl. Our eyed locked and I was shocked to see her eyes that were the most beautiful color of blue. I politely smiled but something like fear and sadness masked her eyes and I was confused to see her reaction. She quickly approached her car and sped down the road. Something was different about this girl and I was intrigued to find out.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi guys!!!!
So this is the first chapter I hope you like it. I am not the best at writing but I am trying.I would like it if you vote and comment and share your thoughts.

Love
Esha!!!❤️