Chapter 2

Our baby looked so amazing at Brits. They don't deserve Harry. All in all whether he won or not we got see our baby smile, laugh and have the time of his life.

EMILY'S POV:

I was heading home after a successful trip at the store. I bought the paint and all the other stuff for the house to make it feel homey. I parked in the driveway and begin unloading all my shopping stuff. I was halfway with the stuff when suddenly I heard a faint meow, I frowned in confusion and look at my surroundings to see if I find a cat and much to my luck I found cute little kitten hiding between the bushes. I walked towards it and scratched its head and it began purring in my hands. I felt somebody's gaze on me as on cue the kitten escape from my hands and ran towards the same man that I saw this morning. He picked up the kitten in his hand from which I gathered he was the owner of that kitten and stalked towards me with careful steps trying to avoid the same reaction I gave to him this morning. Seeming the situation I was stuck in, I decided to wear my big girl panties and slowly walked towards him. When we were at a safe distance from each other, he broke the silence.
"I am sorry. She has a habit of hiding in those bushes."
I was stunned to here his voice. It was deep raspy and extremely husky. Of course the British accent made it more delicious.
I cleared my throat and replied,
"it's quite alright. She is cute."
The beautiful stranger in front of me offered me his hand to shake and said,
"I haven't introduced myself, how rude of me. I am Harry, Harry Styles."
My eyes widened as I saw him offering his hand but calmed myself and nervously placed my hand in his by saying,
"It's nice to meet you Harry. I am Emily, Emily Winston."
When I placed my hand in his I felt sparks and fireworks going on in my stomach but I just decided to ignore it. I immediately removed ny hands from his and nervously tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Can I ask you something?" Harry said as he put his cat down. I nodded.
"Where are you from? Your accent is quite different if you don't mind me saying."
I smiled and he smiled back at me as I answered him,
"Actually I am from Hungary, Budapest to be more specific."
"Wow that's quite cool. Why did you move here if you don't mind me asking?"
I immediately tensed at his question but replied nevertheless,
" I guess you could say I wanted a fresh start."
He seemed convinced with the answer.
"So, Harry it was nice meeting you but I should head back inside. Got a lot of stuff to do."
"Oh, of course. Go ahead, Do you need any help?"
"Oh Harry! it's alright and thank you for offering but I've got it."
"Are you sure? you know I don't mind helping."he said with a smile.
" Positive."
"Okay then, I guess I will see you around."
"Bye Harry."
"Bye Emily."
With this he walked towards his own house and head in. I carried all my stuff inside and started sorting my shit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyy guys!!! Sorry for late update. I was quite busy. Hope you enjoy the chapter and please don't forget to vote.
Love, Esha.

Here's a picture of Harry to brighten your day.❤️